1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

In Zone Mortalis there's this:
Reserves and Deep Striking
The rules for Reserves, Scouts and Infiltrators remain unchanged (unless otherwise stated by a specific mission description), but entrance and exit points are still the only way these units can enter the Zone Mortalis.
And I don't get it at all. As I read it, "Infiltrators remain unchanged but you cannot use Infiltrate", since you cannot place them anywhere on the board and you only have to enter through the entrance point.

Another guy mentioned that you can use Infiltrate to place the unit at the other side of a table, still near the entrance point, which would require discussion with an opponent on a number of entrances (since he can easily block infitrators from entering his own side of a table by putting a unit next to a single entrance, which he is forced to do anyway because of the rules).

Any ideas on how to read & handle this correctly?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
The way I see it:

Models may Infiltrate as normal during deployment but any unit entering the game after deployment, whether via Reserves, Outflank as conferred by Infiltrate, or whatever else aside from Deep Strike, must use entrances/exits as laid out during the table setup.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts