Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i would like to know what your worst 40k habits are, because we all know how annoying they get. here are a few examples, never finish gluing a model, always forget dice,have a great idea then get to your workbench then think "I really cant be bothered with this now".
mine is I never stay focussd when painting a fig and then it takes me like 3 days for an ork boy.

Would love to see this thread thrive with posts.

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
Well..... okay why not :)

I have a couple actually. One is checking the codex all the time to see if my guy's have a counter to a problem that they face( ie when facing a monolith)

Forgetting the Codex... or even worse. Bringing the "wrong" edition of the codex.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Forgetting stuff like the outnumbering rules. Me and my regular opponent both completely forget about them every game, it's like they're a black hole or something.

Dragonlover

·
Registered
134 Posts
Glueing models togther.

Assault marines - Had to saw of there pack backs, chain saws or pull of there arms to be able to paint them D:

Spraying the primer too thick.

Being too lazy to base the models (i'll do it one day i swear!)

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
Deploying like a moron in a game. I rarely - if ever - deploy well and I usually have to rely on my knowledge of both my opponent's army and my own in order to win.

Also, I'm terrible when it comes to looking around for potential threats before I move a unit. Far too often I've moved a unit and had it blasted or charged by something I wasn't expecting all because I didn't slow down and take the time to look around.

Katie D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Planning a conversion and need a certain piece and not being able to get it so the conversions gather dust half done.(jetbikes and pre heresy termies).

that and not basing models

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Forgetting rules or my rule book and having to look up things all the time.

Terrible deployment and relying on luck to win games.

·
Registered
85 Posts
With my modeling skills this has messed up many a model. . .
Building a model without to correct gear *shudders as he looks over his shoulder at all the imperial guard with guns that don't fit organization*

·
Registered
365 Posts
Planning massive battles then waiting until the day before to write out my army list. And then I wonder why the army isn't so tough after all...

And taking lascannons. Honestly, with BS 4 you'd think I'd hit something!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh yeah mine is also doing this - 4ok damn that annoys me.

·
Registered
420 Posts
mine is not painting things. i got my entire cron force painted stripped the paint off of me BT then got more necrons that have yet to be painted and then got Vamp Counts when they were released. none painted yet

ps also never finishing a project i will finish makeing the terrrain eventually untill the were fighting in a desert

1 - 20 of 60 Posts