Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Ever since their new codex came out, I get a burst of pure joy every time I beat a damn Imperial Guard army. I can't believe how powerful they made those bastards (although it probably won't be as bad when the new Daemonhunters codex comes out and they finally get rid of allies/induction for good).
... they are powerful?

Damn I must be playing poorly then :(

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Hmm... I could say massacring my mate's Space Marines the first time I beat him after eleven months of trying.

However the most satisfying thing ever was in a game against a Dark Eldar player who tabled me, when the Lone Ranger survived the entire DE army shooting at him.

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Blood Lance destroyer a landraider Crusader first turn and shot of the game.

Oh and it gets better...

Every Terminator inside died LOL

·
Registered
435 Posts
The time I fought Space Wolves and no one won. No objectives held, tie kill points. the last two models, powerklaw nob and a space wolf commander. powerfist vs powerklaw we went at the same init, and killed each other, both armies totally destroyed.

Also, the time I deff-rolled a monolith

or the time I deff-rolled a rhino and then a land raider in the same movement phase.

or the time I killed a Tyrgon by shooting it to death with Sluggas.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Possibly the jammest one was my oppoent only had 1 thing in this army that could harm AV14.....a Twin linked Assault Cannon. He hit me 3 times. Rended with 1, rolled a 5 and the a 6 to blow me up turn 1.....i was pissed. Got him back last time when my 40pts unti of guard too out Sammel in his poxy Speeder. (the explosion didn't evne kill anyone!)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Land Raider Crusader, moves 12" within 6" of the other guys Land Raider, fires multi-melta (POTMS, yes!) and immobilises it, in the first turn :D Would of been better if I wrecked it, but oh well. Did manage to blow it up a bit later on with the same weapon.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts