Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your ideas on what would be the sweetest army/character combos with apocylypse. Based on coolness/interestingness alone not stats/rules please!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I pesonaly would like to see iron warriors/imperial fists working together as perturabo/dorn could never get along and both were best on the defence, masters of seige warfare. the story exoplaining why they were forced to put aside their differences and be allies would be awesome!

·
Registered
267 Posts
There are a lot of interesting stories out there. I believe I read that Lion'El Johnson had the sharpest strategic mind out of all the primarch's. (Horus Included) Put the Lion and Horus against the Iron Warriors/Imperial Fists and you would have an epic struggle.

Alias

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that might be a bit over the top. then again horus did say that if he ever fought dorn it would be the immovible object meets the irresistable force.
and put any 4 primarchs in the same room together and the results are going to be awesome. (if you try to twist that into a pro-gay comment ill rip your guts out):biggrin:

·
Registered
505 Posts
An army made up of every single kind of commander from every race (chaos sorceror, necron lord, farseer, Marneus Calgar, ethereal, inquisitor, etc.) along with command squads for them. That would be AWESOME!

·
Registered
368 Posts
An imperial united force. Imperial guard, space marines, Inquisition, sororitas, grey knights and mechanicum titans all under one army. The full might of what the imperium has to offer brought down.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
great idea alex! i've always thought it was rather silly that imperial guard couldnt work with space marines. i mean they do in all the novels! come on!

·
Registered
250 Posts
im gonna have to go ahead and agree with bob and alex, a full Imperial force would be the MOST amazing thing ever, especially if it was against a massive horde of chaos forces, lost and the damned, cultists, daemons, and csm. that would be an epic battle

·
Registered
250 Posts
that would be awsome! have a massive 4 way apoc battle imperium vs chaos vs orks vs nids. that would be the best thing ever

·
Registered
666 Posts
I agree any army with 10000 models would be awesome..the possibilities Space marine legion, chaos marine legion, tyranid swarm, ork waaaaagh. Oh it gives me shivers.

·
Registered
250 Posts
yes. all equal points on the nose. imperium vs chaos vs orks vs necrons vs eldar vs dark eldar vs nids. with titans/flyers/gargants/super heavies etc. now that would be a battle to end all battles

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bet thats wot they do at Games day. want to go so bad but mom wont let me! Arghh:angry: aw well. maybe the emperor will send one of his thunderhawks to fly me away someday...:(

·
Registered
250 Posts
for real. thye stopped selling dark eldar at all the gaming store by my house because nobody wants to play them

1 - 20 of 41 Posts