Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

101 - 120 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Wow, how have I never seen this thread before??? Lots of amazing stuff up here.

I don't know what I'd call my "best" conversion (since the better part of all of my armies are converted), but I think one of my most impressive is the good ol' "Stompalith."

That one won me a free tank in a conversion contest at GW a while back, and was in the display case for a time. I've only used it in a battle once though, and all it really did was destroy an anti-tank assault marine squad in CC. Stomp attack, go! Ah, the memories.

·
Registered
354 Posts

This is my Imperial Raven Chapter Master

·
Registered
313 Posts
I think I have a little too many favorite conversions, however, one I like particularly much is this one:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hey if you don't mind me asking, what colours did you use for this one? It looks amazing!

- T.
Well, I don't remember exactly, but I think it was mainly Kabalite green, with several blue and green washes. And I also added a lot of white to the various colours when highlighting. I like when ones creations are inspiring, makes you even more happy with it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
A fantasy attempt

See in the attachment my skaven warlord conversion.
The colors are a bit weird due to my bad picture taking style :)

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
See in the attachment my skaven warlord conversion.
The colors are a bit weird due to my bad picture taking style :)
Looks great, although it seems like it is about to fall over onto the Rat Ogre at any time.:victory: Perhaps fix a third wheel?

·
Registered
580 Posts
My latest conversion, all I have is this pic as there were issues with my phone...

Here is the before pick.

This piece was an older Chaplain I had put a sword from an old havoc/ talon the plasma pistol and hand from a Death company.

I am currently working on a heldrake, and a grot buggy.
And I am still having issues editing posts on tapatalk.

101 - 120 of 138 Posts