Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 40 of 138 Posts

·
U Mad Bro?
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Best conversion? That is better left for others to judge...
Its suppose to be what YOU think YOUR best conversion is. Others may think differently but oh well.

P.S Great stuff! really liking some of the models that are being posted. Except for that Vash character.... his modelling skills could use a lot of work.:laugh::p:so_happy:

Chaosftw

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
This one of my own favourites. The paint job isn't great, it was done 8 or 9 years ago, but the model itself is still one of my favourites. The right arm is Ghazkull's, and the left arm is actually the model's original right arm with the claw chopped off and the chainblade stuck on. The head is from the Inquisitor archo-flagellent.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Thats the Krieger Krash Thrax model isn't it. I have allways wanted to do a conversion on that model.

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
Thats the Krieger Krash Thrax model isn't it. I have allways wanted to do a conversion on that model.
Yeah, I have three of them. One is as it's meant to be, and the other is (or was until it fell off a table) mixed with sentinel legs to be a combat servitor as part of the AdMech warband they were all bought for.

Alexious, that is a fantastic model. The silver is beautifully smooth. What's the story with his face, or lack of one? Is it deliberately blank, or are you adding something to it?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Yeah, I have three of them. One is as it's meant to be, and the other is (or was until it fell off a table) mixed with sentinel legs to be a combat servitor as part of the AdMech warband they were all bought for.

Alexious, that is a fantastic model. The silver is beautifully smooth. What's the story with his face, or lack of one? Is it deliberately blank, or are you adding something to it?
The face is deliberately blank. The Sanguinor has a mask... I wanted something a little different but still rather mysterious so the figure could not be identified or a typical marine. It's homage to the High Warlock figure RT era with the lightning claw. (Harlequin type)

·
Febris Militarius
919 Posts
The face is deliberately blank. The Sanguinor has a mask... I wanted something a little different but still rather mysterious so the figure could not be identified or a typical marine. It's homage to the High Warlock figure RT era with the lightning claw. (Harlequin type)
Accomplished, great work. :so_happy:

·
Mentally hilarious
864 Posts
Most complicated conversion I've done so far is probably my jump pack librarian which involved a lot of custom sculpting and tweaking:

Other conversions I've done and like:

And so on...

·
Registered
654 Posts
my fave i pulled together from quite a few bits (including my commisar)

(i really should paint him)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mmmh...Best conversion?.

Dunno about that,i do love conversions.

To be frank its the thing i love the most!

So maybe not my best,because there is a lot,but a few of those that i really like.

A Few WIP shots of my "SKULLWING" Pattern Thunderhawk.

World Eaters Techmarine(count as Oblit)

Homemade Contemptor Pattern Dread

WE Termi Lord with Bloodfeeder

Wips of my "Steppenwolf" modele bike for my Biker Lord.

Group shot of my Blood Slaugtherers mob

WiP Two Headed Zombie Chaos Dragon(count as Lord of Changes)

The Skull Raider!,Kharn's Personal Ride!

WiPs of my Chaos Reavers Bikes

Ok so this is a "few" of them,i will make a Log of my army,because there is much much more!

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Here are my latest conversions. Sanguinary Priest in terminator armor, veteran sergeant from Codex Imperialis, home made apothecary arms, 1st Company Captain, and of course my WIP Titan project.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Classic Nurgle Chaos Renegade to Death Guard Plague Marine Champion not my best I think but my first completed.....my best will be my Death Guard Defilier when its done.

·
Registered
165 Posts
conversions

afew of my favourites

rockitt buggy

warbike with side cart

Nob with wreckin ball

battle wagon with humie grinder.

for more ork conversions keep an eye on my project thread, blazin sands wheel boyz

keep the conversions coming guys they all look awesome:mrgreen:

21 - 40 of 138 Posts