Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, First I just want to say I love this site you guys have everything I was looking for! I can't wait to get in here and meet you all and make some great memories. I recently also just got my friend into the 40k universe, started him on the Horus Heresy and he's loving it. We both love to RP so on that note we will be looking to join some stories and have fun! If you know some good ones still recruiting please let me know, we would like to try maybe a survival horror as he's still getting read up on Astartes and everything else the 40k universe has to offer. Thanks!

"Buboes, phlegm, blood and guts! Boils, bogeys, rot and pus! Blisters, fevers, weeping sores! From your wounds the fester pours!"

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Welcome aboard! We're always looking for a few good heretics. Get your friends to join up here too. If he has questions we will likely have answers.
What armies are you guys playing?
And of course, please feel free to share photos of your miniatures and your battles!

We have a great mix of people here all different armies, ages, and experience levels. I've played/collected chaos space marines since the early '90s.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts