Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there all, I guess a quick introduction about myself is in order so here goes.

I'm a Swedish youth doing social studies at the moment and i've always been quite interested in Warhammer, since i'm a student i haven't really been able to purchase a 'real' army tough i have minor regiments, mostly for painting them and getting better at.

Why i'm at this forum and why i joined, simple, i love the fluff about warhammer and
i want to know as much as possible about it and discuss it, so this seems like the best possible start.

So mostly i'll just be in the fluff areas, any tips for newbies or questions about me are welcome, otherwise that's all i can think of.

If you feel like i should have added something else in particular about myself then feel free to say so or if you're going to go at my spelling, i'd rather you didn't, do remember that english isn't my primary language.

Thank you all for being such a fine and interesting community.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the compliment.

The armies i'm into is mostly the space marines, necrons and orks which i just can't ignore, i love that stupid brutality.

Thanks for the welcoming as well.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Swedish! Cool I lv those guys, were else do you think I get my furniture from?:p

You dont need a real army to browes Heresy online just know the game (Although an army would be nice) On the Other hand I would Like to see some pictures of those models in the gallery!

Fluff is good mabye you can join our Rp thread? Believe me I just onto it about a week ago its pritty good.
Yea agreed squeek:eek:k: dont worry about grammer an awful lot by the looks of it you seem to have it looking good.

Other then that all I can say Is welcome! Enjoy the forums

1 - 5 of 5 Posts