Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright plan on play testing this sunday how can i improve the list while keeping my theme alive. I know this has some fluff, but all comments are welcome good or bad.

HQ: 1
Company command squad: Straken, R.S, 3x melta, Chimera h.f-m.l

HQ: 2
Commissar Yarrick

Troop: 1
Platoon command squad: Chenkov, 4x Flamer, Chimera h.f-m.l
Infantry squad: AC, GL
Conscript squad +30 (for a grand total of 50 men) 2nd wave rule

HWS: 3x AC

Troop: 2
Vet Squad: Harker, 3x Melta, Demo,

Heavy Support: 1
Manticore

Heavy Support: 2
Leman Russ Demolisher: hull- LC

Elite: 1
Marbo

Ok commissar goes with the 50 conscripts giving them all his awsome special rules hiding in the middle

Squads can stay seperate or combine while remaining subborn no matter if they take the offense or defensive with chenkov/commissar special rules.

Marbo is a fun unit to use (but i wish i could fit in a pysker battle squad b4 the conscripts go a charging pop weaken resolve and :laugh:)

two str 10 weapons for taking out the AV 14

tons of AC for the transport types.

hakkar can outflank and possibly trap falling back units when timed with a yarrick charge take out big targets. basically provide offensive support.

going to fun to play no matter how it goes.

would be amazing to sneak out yarrick before 2nd waving the squad. who knows what will go down with that

makes the conscripts dirt cheap when you think of it really being 100 men running around looking for trouble.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just ran the combat calc on a space marine tac squad v. yarrick squad.

if yarrick gets the charge 8.9 marines die. . .

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hehehe looks like fun alright. Be careful with the 2nd wave rule though. if you use it with Yarrick still in squad he dies :shok: . On that note wouldn't it be funny (and Broken) if he came back with them... :)

Oh and WOW! you have a LOT of autocannons!!! I'm impressed that anyone would own that many! People say I have heaps and I only have 6...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts