Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pictures from your good friend Tawa.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
That'll come with the upcoming wave releases I'm sure. Revamping the X-Wing is a crucial play, considering the namesake of the game gets almost no play competitively or aside from what I have seen.

This does look pretty cool, but I'm not overwhelmed....much...

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This does look pretty cool, but I'm not overwhelmed....much...
I've messed myself about a half-dozen times in the last hour...... :blush:

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
You are very welcome..... :wink:

TIE Dial.

X-Wing Dial.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Soooooo goodbye T-65 hellooooo T-70!

Looks like I'll be proxying my reds as blues forever (EDIT: just realized I'd have to make the dials for this as well, though that wouldn't be very tricky) because FFG will have to be joking if they think I'm buying a whole new squad of X's to take advantage of these new ships. The fact that we see 'Red Squadron Veteran' under the T-70 makes me think there might not be any future love for the T-65, but I won't give up hope for a Title upgrade card for the venerable namesake of the game. Personally I would, every day of the week, pay the 2 points more for a PS4 X-Wing that has Boost, the impressive Tallon Roll, an extra shield, an EPT, and some other new upgrade icon. Not even a thought in my mind about it really.

Same applies to the TIE/FO. Who wants a PS1 TIE at 12 points when they can take one for 15 and pack in a Shield Upgrade as well as a Targeting Computer (6 points otherwise) then add a 'soft 2' k-turn just for fun?

Seriously though this should just replace the original box, because these ships completely out-class their counterparts.

I will also need a card deck's worth of Wired. Holy crap that's a nice 1 point card (specially considering those pilots that live for stress tokens)!!

Great find @Tawa, I'd rep you if I was allowed :drinks:

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No worries mate :good:
I want that BB-8 card!

Also, the wording is interesting that the Rebellion, Resistance, Empire, First Order and S&V are listed as being primary factions.....
A hint perhaps? :)

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Also, the wording is interesting that the Rebellion, Resistance, Empire, First Order and S&V are listed as being primary factions.....
It could mean that they may release more subfactions under the three Primary factions of Imperial, Rebel, and Scum as the movies progress. They've got 'good' 'bad' and 'neutral' all lined up as primary, now with the addition of the First Order and Resistance we could see stuff from different eras come into play more under their names from the requisite movies. This could mean the Prequilogy and Clone Wars might be added in...?? Galactic Republic, Confederacy of Independent Systems, Grand Army of the Republic, Separatist Droid Army all as subfactions?!

EDIT: upon reading your post again, I think it rolls like this:

Rebel
Rebel Alliance
Resistance

Imperial
The Galactic Empire
The First Order

Scum
Scum and Villainy

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I want those sexy Clone Wars Y-Wings...... :good:

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lovely stuff! :good:

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Doesn't Royal Guard Tie allow two Modifications and not two Elite Pilot Talents? I think you're looking for Tycho Celchu w. A-Wing Test Pilot and those two EPTs :good:

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Doesn't Royal Guard Tie allow two Modifications and not two Elite Pilot Talents? I think you're looking for Tycho Celchu w. A-Wing Test Pilot and those two EPTs :good:
Yup, that's the badger :)

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not much difference in the X-Wings then, eh.....? :shok:

·
Registered
409 Posts
I think my XXBB list just grew some bigger bollocks.....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts