Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone ;)

Due to the success of the first X Legion Tactica Tournament I'm pleased to announce that the X Legion Tactica Tournament 02 will be held on Saturday the 18th and Sunday the 19th of August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Check out some photos of the last tournament here:

http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m160/Malchek/

The tournament will be held once again at Landford Village Hall.

There will be a total of 6 1500 point WH40K games over the two days.

The first place prize is £20 of GW gift vouchers and the Best Painted Army pirze is £10 of GW gift vouchers.

Tickets are available now and cost £30 which includes a very nice buffet lunch on both days!

There are a total of 16 places available on a first come fisrt served basis.

I'm afraid I wont be able to reserve your place until I have received cleared payment in full.

You can download the tournament rules and information pack here from the attachment below.

Getting to and from Landford shouldn't be too much of a problem but I would suggest if you require a taxi to book well in advance unless you're adventurous and want to recreate Kenny's epic journey from last time! ;)

Cheers and look forward to seeing you there! Hopefully this tournament should be even better! ;)

Any problems or questions please don't hesitate to contact me via PM or email (which is in the Information Pack)

List of Entrants

1) Sam Roberts - McMullet
2) Steve Roberts - Cynic
3) Rob Tillman - Enderel
4) Andy Kent - Dhaosandy
5) Pete Mason - Brother Loki
6) Adam Whittaker - Avatar111
7) Mike Lock
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Rob - Malchek

For some reason I can't attach the Tournament Rules and Information pack to this post so here's a link to where you can download it!

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90962

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
excellent stuff, from all ive heard reports were that it was a great 1st run so this one should be even better with all you've learnt. I doubt i'll be able to get time off for it due to being off both the weekend before AND the weekend after.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I was at the 1st X Legion Tournament and can vouch for how good it was. Great people, boards, food and a real friendly atmosphere made for a highly enjoyable weekend. I would recommend going along if you can. Unfortunately due to work committments I can't make this one.

As Rob says if you require a taxi make sure you order one well in advance....I am Kenny of the epic journey home, and although I laugh about it now it was a friggin' nightmare at the time.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys thanks for that - the last one was really good fun - hopefully this one will be even better!

Shame you can't make it this time Kenny - I'm gonna spoil you rotten next time - I'll put you up for the weekend and get Jen to make you loads of bacon and egg sandwiches! ;)

NP Jigplums but you'll have to make it some day as I hear you're a very good player and the top guys at the tournament need some stiff opposition!

I've updated the list of those currently paid up for the event. There should be a few more signing up shortly!

Cheers

Malchek ;)

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
as I hear you're a very good player
who's spreading these rumours around??? lol its not me. Sure i will make it to one at some point though, just a case of getting the time off work

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi everyone ;)

Sorry I haven't kept the heresy thread up to date very well vut here's the latest!

I can confirm all your army lists are correct and legal!

Although I am waiting to hear back from Chris - if you could get your revised army list back to me asap with your address I'd really appreciate it!

I thought you'd all like to see the list of competitiors and their armies so here it is!

1) Sam Roberts - McMullet - space marines
2) Rob Tillman - Enderel - Eldar
3) Andy Kent - Dhaosandy - chaos
4) Pete Mason - Brother Loki - Imperial Guard
5) Adam Whittaker - Avatar111 - Eldar
6) Mike Lock - Fleshtearers (blood angels successor chapter)
7) Victoria Jones - remesig - Blood angels
8) Steve Jones - iamnothere - Orks
9) Chris - dcikygurt - Chaos
10) Marcus Hawkesford - mrsurgeon - Necrons

Like I said a really good mix of armies and they all look like good army lists so it should be very competitive!

There's still a little time left to sign up if anyone else is interested!

Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday!

Rob ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well we've had another 3 people sign up for the tournament!

The current contenders are;

1) Sam Roberts - McMullet - space marines
2) Rob Tillman - Enderel - Eldar
3) Andy Kent - Dhaosandy - chaos
4) Pete Mason - Brother Loki - Imperial Guard
5) Adam Whittaker - Avatar111 - Eldar
6) Mike Lock - Fleshtearers (blood angels successor chapter)
7) Victoria Harrild-Jones - remesig - Blood angels
8) Steve Harrild-Jones - iamnothere - Orks
9) Chris - dcikygurt - Chaos
10) Marcus Hawkesford - mrsurgeon - Necrons
11) Dakari_mane = Orks
12) Spikydavid = Dark Angels
13) Charlie = Space Marines (Traited)
14) Rob Reynolds - IG

Cheers

Rob - Malchek ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status