Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone ;)

To ensure everyone has plenty of time to prepare and organise for the next tournament I decided to be organised and get everything up and running early!

The X Legion Tactica Tournament 03 will be held on Saturday the 2nd and Sunday the 3rd of February 2008 at the same venue - Landford Village Hall on the Hampshire/Wiltshire border.

A maximum of 20 tickets will be available for this tournament on a first come - first served basis - so book early to avoid disappointment!

The Tournament rules and information pack is available as an attachment below.

Any problems or queries - please don't hesitate to contact me via my email address (contained in the info pack) or by PM!

Cheers and looking forward to it already!

Malchek ;)

X Legion Tactica Tournament 03 Entrants

1) Steve Roberts - Eldar
2) Rob Tillman - Eldar
3) Sam Roberts - Tyranids (?)
4) Pete Mason - (unknown)
5) Andy Kent - (Chaos???)
6) Kenny Milne (CSM? DE? SM?)
7) Steve Harrild-Jones (IG?)
8) Victoria Harrild-Jones (SM? BA?)
9) Alan Hankin (IG, BA, SW???)
10) Graeme Silcock (Orks)
11) Tim Brown (CSM)
12) Giles Foister (?)
13) Gus O'Connor (?)
14) Chris - (dcikgyurt from warseer forums)
15) Richard Milson (Dicky) - Rich123
16) Neil Kerr
17) Alessandro Azzare
18) Marcus Hawkesford (crons)
19) Adam Whittaker
20) Mike Locke
21) Rob Neal (first refusal)
22) Nick Jenkin
23) Dan - Dakari-Mane
24) Charlie
25) David - Spiky David
26) Dave - Anathema

Sorry attachment sizes too small here so check out this link for the tournament information and rules pack and a list of accomodation!

http://warseer.com/forums/games-day...d-and-3rd-2008-a-post2017692.html#post2017692

Cheers

Rob - Malchek ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NP jigplums mate - would be great if you could make it! ;) I know another couple of tickets will probably going shortly but after the initial mad dash I'm pretty sure there should be a few left for quite a while!

Cheers Rob - Malchek ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Alan Hankin has also signed up! So has Graeme Silcock!

BTW been checking out people's thoughts on having some hot food at this event and maybe replacing the GW Gift vouchers with trophies for the overall winner and Best painted army (along with the usual lovely certificates).

Both ideas seem to be winners so I'll change the format accordingly!

Malchek ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
excellent ;) Although it looks like I might be making a few extra boards for this one - better get to it soon I reckon! ;)

·
Registered
966 Posts
mmm you know what i am quite tempted to come all the way down from manchester form this (can reacquaint myself with Steve and Victoria and plenty of beer - wooob wooob wooob). The big bonus is my GF best mate has moved to winchester which aint far so can convince her to go down for the weekend (means i get less agro). May see if one or two of the other Flame On guys are up for it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
HI all ;) Giles Foister has also signed up for the tournament ;)

Skcuzz - would be great if you and some of the flame on guys could make it! ;)

NB - Gus O'connor has also signed up! Only 7 tickets left!

Rob - Malchek

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pleased to announce Chris -dcikgyurt from warseer forums has signed up for the tournament - glad you're able to make it again Chris mate ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Dicky - Rich123 from warseer forums has also signed up for the tournament!

Only 5 tickets left *overdose*

make that 4 - Neil Kerr has also signed up ;)

Rob - Malchek ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi everyone ;)

Sorry I haven't updated the thread over the weekend but I've been away at uni and try as I might - 'puter said no....' to my login and password...!? lol

I am very pleased to announce Alessandro Azzare, Marcus Hawkesford, Adam Whittaker and Mike Lock(e?) have all signed up for the tournament!

This means all 20 tickets for the tournament are now gone - so if you want a ticket for the tournament please do not! send me money etc as I may only end up refunding it if I can't accomodate you (and paypal charge a quid odd everytime I receive payment! lol.)

Quite simply if anyone else would like to attend the tournament - PM or email me (my email address is in the tournament info pack) and I'll put your names down on a reserves list. I'll try and make enough boards and terrain sets to accomodate everyone but in the event that I can't I'll revert back to a first come first served policy - so get your names down quick - please only submit your name if you can definately make it as I don't want to make a load of new boards for no reason! lol

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say a big thanks to everyone for showing such an interest in the tournament! Its quite phenomenal that all the tickets have gone so quickly and its very encouraging!

Cheers

Rob - Malchek ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A bit of an announcement for everyone!

I decided it isn't fair for people to have to wait around not knowing wheather they can make it or not to the tournament on the reserves list so I've decided to just bite the bullet and commit myself (as a man I have problems with commitment... lol ) to making an additional 3 boards for the X Legion Tactica Tournament 03. That means there are now an additional 6 tickets available. Rob Neal has first refusal as he was down on the reserves list so I'll put his name down for one of them until he can confirm. The other 5 tickets are available on a first come first served basis - so if you're sending money via post please PM or email me and I'll put your name down on the list so you don't miss out compared to those whom pay instantaeously via paypal.

These 6 tickets will be the last available for this tournament. I'll endeavour to make some more boards for the next tournament in order to cover any additional demand so hopefully no-one will have to miss out!

Hope this helps

Rob - Malchek

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dan (Dakari Mane), Charlie and David (spiky david) have signed up for the tournament! Really pleased they're able to make it again!

Announcement!

This means there is only 1 ticket left! If you would like this ticket please PM or email me in the first instance - do not send any money until I can confirm the ticket is available!

This ticket like the others is available on a first come first served basis so be quick to avoid disappointment!

Cheers

Rob - Malchek ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm pleased to confirm Anathema has bagged the last ticket - chuffed you're able to make it!

All tickets are now sold so please don't send any more money etc!!!

However I'm trying to chase up Rob Neil to confirm wheather he definately wants the first refusal ticket he had an option on so there may be one more re-available but I'll let you all know as soon as I do :grin:

Sorry if anyone's missed out on the chance to make it to this tournament - there will be more X Legion Tactica Tournaments around May/June and August/Septemer. I'll also endeavour to make some additional boards so we can accomodate 30 players for the next one :grin:

The demand for tickets has been staggering which is extrmeley encouraging! So thanks everyone and I'll look forward to seeing you all in Feb..... off to make 5 boards and their terrain peices now.... won't take long, a month and a half at the most lol :shok:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.