Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a bunch of Tyranids that I basically have no real interest in completing / playing anymore, and I'd like to get them out of my workspace.

Unless otherwise noted below, everything has been opened. I'm 99% sure I've got bases, etc. that they came with for everything, but I'll send pics (probably pretty crappy ones) to whomever I'm trading with, just so we can be sure of what's going into the envelopes.

What I want for these: Orks, bits, conversion fodder, money (paypal, of course - and I do prefer to trade). I am mainly interested in getting these out of here and making the shipping etc. worthwhile. Unfortunately I don't have a very specific list of stuff that I'm looking for right now, I should have gotten around to making this list a month and a half ago... "Fortunately" I'm easily distracted by anything shiny...

Taken: Carnifex
Taken: 3 Warriors
Offer received: 6 resin boneswords (bought off of ebay)
Taken: 12 Hormaguants
Taken: Bag of 'Gaunts
Taken: Metal Broodlord
Offer received: Space Hulk Broodlord
* 8 Genestealers - 1 assembled with rending claws, rest on sprues in box
Taken: 17 Space Hulk Genestealers
Offer received: 10 Gargoyles - complete / on sprues in box
* Venomthrope - blister opened, but complete
Taken: Lictor
Taken: Zoanthrope
* Bunch of assorted bitz... Includes ravager torsos, heads, and scything claws and warrior leg / tails... Also carapaces, rippers, and some trygon bitz...

Anyway, thanx for looking...

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
I'd maybe make you an offer on the warriors and 12 Hormagaunts, come the start of nov; So i'll watch this space.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To update this: I've got offers on the carnifex, the warriors, the hormagaunts in the box, and the zoanthrope. Rest of the stuff is still up for grabs, as of now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aaaand... I'm going to call this done for now; I've got my hands full with the offers so far and I think everything's pretty much spoken for. Thank you very much to everyone who checked out this thread!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts