Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 5000 Points of Imperial Gaurd for sale, i will not part so i am not listing what it is in it but it has a full tank company and a full infantry company. Most are painted very nicely.

Have 3000 Points of Orks for sale, i am not parting, has a custom built battle wagon and can get first turn assult with mega armoured nobz if the rules haven't changed any. Army rarely looses but is not painted very well, or pinated at all.

Have around 1500 Points of Witch Hunters for sale, not parting, many are not painted its just being started.

Also have like 10 nids hanging around

Have a rulebook.

Offer me prices on everything in posts or messages, get me on aim at rj5315 i will ship anywhere if you pay for extra shipping. I do not ship first, i have many paintball websites feedback, and ebay feedback. I have pictures of everything and Will provide tracking numbers and the lot, post here or message me for any more information. I will list out what i ahve of everything in a message to you so people do not ask me for one tank over and over.

·
Banned
677 Posts
If you change your mind about selling things separately, I'll definitely scavenge more than a few tanks. If not, selling expensive tanks in a group won't have many forum buyers. I'd say post it on ebay too, if you are sticking to the army deal. In reality, you would probably make more selling them individually on here, ebay, and any FLGS. Even individual squads; and probably more for stripping them if not in really decent paint schemes. Cheers.

-Khaine-

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The tanks are all painted very good. And depending on what your intrested in with the tanks. Drop me a message. I'd really liek to sell it in bunches cuz then im left with a pile of crap no1 wants like the 200 + Ig infantry units gone + the 15 or so tanks leaves me with a bunch of peices left voer that wont sell at all. Just drop me a message saying what your looking for what your looking to pay ;). You can get me on aim at rj5315 and talk about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts