Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Wrath of Kings is a miniatures war game, where players take command of the armies of on of the five kingdoms of Arikania! Scalable from 10 to 50 models per side, now you can vie for the throne of the Ancient King!

Combining the talents of the best artists, sculptors and writers in the business, Wrath of Kings has been in development for over 3 years and now is almost ready to launch...

We've just finished sculpting (and in some cases, creating the molds and first test shots) of the first wave of release for each of the 5 Kingdoms.

With this Kickstarter, we hope to bring you an entire year's worth of releases in one shot, with all Kingdoms available immediately from launch, rather than as staggered releases - as well as provide you opponents to play against at launch, and a great deal on some amazing miniatures!

The Kingdoms:

Pledge Levels

One Faction Starter of your choice, proposed MSRP of $60, delivered straight to your door.

2 Faction Starters of your choice, a hardback rulebook with variant exclusive* cover, and an exclusive* sculpt of "Iron Eyes"! $160 MSRP.

All 5 Faction Starters, a hardback rulebook with variant exclusive cover, and an exclusive sculpt of "Iron Eyes"! ($340 MSRP).

Stretch Goals

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
There are a lot of really good looking mini's in there and I wish them all the luck with their KS. However, even though I like the mini's, really can't see any need for me to have any. Maybe one day I'll pick up a few to paint just for fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts