Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Be trod on by titan.
Be avoided by drop pod.
Orks fart. As a genestealer, I would tear it to shreds before the first scent of it hit my nose (or whatever it is that 'Stealers have).
How fast can the zombies move? Genestealer fast, or WTF, my pet snail can move faster! Is there any chance of someone coming to help?
I would join the zombies and become a freakish nurgle PlagueStealer that moves freakishly fast, is extremely tough, and shoots autogun bullets out it's left nostril. Pray you are not in front of me when I sneeze.:p

Who would you rather face; Abaddon or Papa Smurf.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I'd rather fight Papa Smurf at least he doesn't have daemonic gods trying to keep him alive.

Here's one would you rather go through the process of becoming a Space Marine or the process of the young prince becoming the Avatar of Khaine?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Would you rather stab yourself with a chainsword or a bolt pistol?

·
Registered
410 Posts

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
I would become a Space Marine (Don't know how that will affect my Genestealer Hybrid body and Psychic powers, but hey, it might work). Bit of a weird question, would you like to be burned to death or become a mean, supreme fightin' machine?

Midnight

·
Registered
410 Posts
Neither, I'm already a killer.:p
Falling off a cliff with a horde of haemonculi below, or being trapped in a pitch dark maze with a haemonculus.

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Neither, I'm already a killer.:p
Falling off a cliff with a horde of haemonculi below, or being trapped in a pitch dark maze with a haemonculus.
A Homunculus (Proper noun for a name) in a dark maze. At least you can survive in a dark maze, falling off a cliff is fairly terminal.

Midnight

·
Registered
410 Posts
A Homunculus (Proper noun for a name) in a dark maze. At least you can survive in a dark maze, falling off a cliff is fairly terminal.

Midnight
:ireful2:Stop picking up on things like that, its annoying.:ireful2:

·
Registered
187 Posts
With the Noise Marines or DE, I'd pick the Noise Marines. They're part of my Slaaneshi warband, so it'll pretty much be a matter of "Sorry for the misunderstanding" and I can go free.
I'd fire the faulty plasma cannon, it might not blow up in my face.
I'd take the becoming a Space Marine. If I'm a Slaanesh Chaos Lord, I've already gone through the process.
So let's see. I am a Slaanesh worshipping Genestealer with a Daemonette girlfriend who also happens to be a Chaos Space Marine Lord with my own warband. Damn, I'm cool.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
How do you stab yourself with a boltpistol? It's something I'd rather not be witness to.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts