Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has already been done but I didn't see one so I though we could do a would you rather but in 40K... Pretty straight foward just thought it would be fun

So would you rather; get "interrogated" by Inquisiton or be the plaything of a DE Haemonculus?

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Interrogation sounds pretty sweet to being a pshychopaths plaything for all eternity until the enemy has the good grace to put me out of my misery.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry forgot to mention if anyone has another good one they wanna post go ahead I just put in the first one

·
Registered
494 Posts
Chenkov's platoon. There is a very VERY slim chance that i'll survive. I don't want no Space STDs...

·
Registered
494 Posts
Hell no! I'm going with the russian, and there's nothing you can do to stop me! *runs off only to be exploded by a minefield*

·
Registered
215 Posts
Geenseed deffo (at least then i'll end up a space marine. Jokes) nah because then i get to turn into some awesome gene-stealer/human hybrid able to read minds and find peoples weaknesses by touching them :p

·
Registered
381 Posts
chenkovs platoon but only just

be stuck in the warp fighting daemons(russ) or be stuck in webway fighting DE(khan)?

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Webway, you know what you're fighting and the Eldar may come and rescue you. Warp? Can't get out, and any thing might attack you. Hell, you might wander into Nurgles garden or the Crystal Palace, and then you're completely fucked.

Midnight

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Eldar might 'save you'? By 'save you', I assume you mean 'shoot you in the head for standing slightly in their way'. Eldar only seem good when you compare them to Dark Eldar.

On that note, I'm still going to have to go with the webway. Just save a bullet for yourself.

Which would you rather worship (and be physically mutated by): Tzeentch or Nurgle?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Papa Nurgle. You can poison people and join one big happy stinky family and you can poison people and take a lot of of punishment and poison people etc. Did I mention you can poison people?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Tzeentch. Change, tentacles, whats not to like?

with Nurgle, you end up with boils the size of Wales on your armpits and your brain dribbling out of your ears

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
Probably Tzeentch to get all the knowledge and magic powers/tentacles and beaks. Would you rather be deep in the heart of the jungle, alone, with a Lictor somewhere in the foliage, or be stuck in a huge factory listening to the sound of a Genestealer scuttling through the ventilation shafts?

Midnight

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
1,443 Posts
Nurgle, a guy comes up to me in the street and tries to steal my money, I give him the plague, he dies two day later then i go a tale it back.

Would you rather command an ork WAAAAAGH or a chaos warband?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts