1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
If it was Dark Eldar I wouldn't mind, anyone else and I'd be pissed :D

·
Registered
666 Posts
If it was to bring in a bigger better army that have cool models I wouldn't mind. Also if they could back it up with really good fluff reasons I would be fine.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Squats anyone?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Depends on what army I suppose. They'd better not lose Dark Edlar or Inquisition!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
only if i was space wolves (/ did a BA codex) i would still be mad if they did anything

ie take away harlequins then bring them back later ... WTF

·
Registered
589 Posts
Though there are a few armies I personally don't like, I wouldn't want to see any of them removed from the game. Having said that, I don't want to see GW introduce any new armies either, at least not for a while. Yes, variety is good, but I'd rather some of the existing armies be expanded before we start thinking of bringing in new ones.

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I don't think I would want to see any army gone. I don't think I would be mad but I would be very disappointed since I like certain models from every army.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
I don't think they would get rid of any of the current Armies, as they are all too embedded into the 40K background now. It would take a massive shift within said background to completely annihilate an Army from it.
I know the Squats disappeared, but I don't know how ingrained they were into the Background, or for that matter into GW's history (mini range - wise)...was it long?

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
get rid of the witch hunter and deamon hunter codex and make an Inquisition one.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
They already have, and recently too. Eg: Chaos dwarfs. Shame really, but they cant keep up with everything i suppose.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
I think it all really depends on the army personally. I wouldn't be mad, I'd judge it on a army by army basis. However I do think that there are enough armies out there already adn that we don't need any more.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
personally, i don't like dark eldar (they seem a little pointless) but I wouldn't want them ripped straight out of 40k. In fact, I wouldn't want any armies gotten rid of.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Get rid of lord of the rings, it is a joke and waste of money for gamesworkshop.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yes.

Unless it was the Dark Eldar.

personally, i don't like dark eldar (they seem a little pointless) but I wouldn't want them ripped straight out of 40k. In fact, I wouldn't want any armies gotten rid of.
Well... obviously not ripped from 40k. They'd have to go out in style, with a proper explanation for their demise. I think something along the lines of 'and all the Dark Eldar died after Commoragh was hit by a meteor lol' should do it.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts