Sanquinius opinion on Dante

Russ opinion on Grimnar

Dorn opinion on Pugh

Vulkan on Tu'Shan

The Khan opinion on Jubal Khan

·
Registered
638 Posts
I think Guilliman and Sanguinious would respect their respective chapter masters with their strategic thinking and list of deeds. I think Russ would beat the crap out of Grimnar, then drink him under the table. I think The Lion would be ashamed of what his chapter had become, or not become, as the case may be.

I think Vulcan would be disappointed by Tu'Shan, since he still hasn't managed to find the artifacts Vulcan left for his sons as a worthiness test.

I've always though that Dorn and The Kahn were both impossible-to-please types, kinda' like Ferrus Manus before he lost his head, so no dice there.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Guilliman opinion on Calgar.
"A'reet wee baws? Ye've no done bad frae a wee bairn!" :drinks:

The Lion's opinion on Azrael.
"Pray tell why my Legion is so far in the closet they live in fucking Narnia!" :ireful2:

Sanquinius' opinion on Dante.
"1,100 years old? Who needs a zimmer when you've got power armour eh old man?"

Russ' opinion on Grimnar.
"That's not an axe. THIS is an axe!"

Dorns opinion on Pugh.
"So where's Barney McGrew hiding?"

Bear in mind that Guilliman is from Glasgow, Russ is from Sydney, The Lion & Dorn are from the East End and Sanguinius is from Belfast..... :wink:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I believe that Sanguinius would see Dante as a very pure and loyal son and also by far one of the greatest chapter masters to ever exist in 40k history. Dante has battled Blood Thirsters just as Sanguinius has and has been in many campaigns.
The man has lived for over 1100 years, He is a complete badass!

·
8,723 Posts
It's not something I'd worry about. I have it on good authority that Horus was born and raised in Donegal.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Guilliman opinion on Calgar.
"A'reet wee baws? Ye've no done bad frae a wee bairn!" :drinks:

The Lion's opinion on Azrael.
"Pray tell why my Legion is so far in the closet they live in fucking Narnia!" :ireful2:

Sanquinius' opinion on Dante.
"1,100 years old? Who needs a zimmer when you've got power armour eh old man?"

Russ' opinion on Grimnar.
"That's not an axe. THIS is an axe!"

Dorns opinion on Pugh.
"So where's Barney McGrew hiding?"

Bear in mind that Guilliman is from Glasgow, Russ is from Sydney, The Lion & Dorn are from the East End and Sanguinius is from Belfast..... :wink:

......okay, follow this link. Your post left me speechless so I'm hoping this guy can explain it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5hfYJsQAhl0

·
8,723 Posts
Vorn Hagan is the current Chapter Master
Despite being the Chapter Master of the Emperors praetorians, he still manages to find the time to run a successful business selling ice cream.....

·
8,723 Posts
I tell you one thing about him though. Friday night on that karaoke after a couple of babycham's.

Boy can that guy sing!

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'm trying to think which of the Primarch's would be the Scouser and which one the Mancunian :)

·
8,723 Posts
I'm trying to think which of the Primarch's would be the Scouser and which one the Mancunian :)
Mortarion would be the scouser. All that phlegm has nothing to do with his homes atmosphere....

Mancunian. Hmm. I'll have a think on that.

Ooh, Corax is scouse as well. Wearing all black? He's on the rob! :laugh:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Mortarion would be the scouser. All that phlegm has nothing to do with his homes atmosphere....

Mancunian. Hmm. I'll have a think on that.

Ooh, Corax is scouse as well. Wearing all black? He's on the rob! :laugh:
Lol, how about the Brummy? I can imagine Perturabo being a Brummy and getting pissed off cos everyone took the piss out of his accent :)

Night Haunter would be the archetypal dour Scotsman, Angron would be the crazy Irishman always fighting, Guilliman the posh snob from somewhere like Windsor, Fulgrim could be from the gay quarter of Manchester.

·
8,723 Posts
Read this quote to yourself in a brummie accent..... :laugh:

"Tell them ruin has come to their world. Death, despair and red war...Tell them their hopes and pride have come to nothing. Tell them their empty whispers fall upon deaf ears - their gods are dead, human reason has killed them. Tell them the Angels of Death have come. Tell them nothing can save them now."

Fulgrim could be from the gay quarter of Manchester.
Seems legit. :laugh:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Read this quote to yourself in a brummie accent..... :laugh:

"Tell them ruin has come to their world. Death, despair and red war...Tell them their hopes and pride have come to nothing. Tell them their empty whispers fall upon deaf ears - their gods are dead, human reason has killed them. Tell them the Angels of Death have come. Tell them nothing can save them now."
Hmmm, best brummy accent in my head is Big or Small ... which makes that passage, disturbing...

·
8,723 Posts
Would he have described the great crusade as Bostin?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts