Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd best announce my presence, although you'll probably have spotted me by now. I'm mostly inclined toward green-skinnedness, as you can probably tell, but with some power armoured tendencies lurking in there too.
Also, you can see, I accidentally capitalised myself. I think it might be incurable.

Anywots, I'll see you around on the forums.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Hello Grubsnik, or is it GRUBSNIK!?

Welcome to Heresy (if a little late) - I'm sure you've had a chance for a good poke round by know, so I hope you're enjoying the place.

Always nice to have a fellow Ork/c player around!

Cheers,

Red Orc
:cyclops:

PS @ Vash - dude i fink dis is ow oomies callz each uvver NO! Eez not Fernetik, eez Orky! Iz name be "Grub" (like de gliff, "grub", wot is hidded or kunnin); and "Snik" (de gliff for slay or assassificate), so iz name is called "Hidded Slayer" or maybeez "Kunnin Assassin", not g-r-u-b-s-n-i-k, coz in Orky that iz sayin "you iz the product of a union between a squighound and a rok" which is not a nice thing to say in Orky! I fink you apologor... abolologo... apolologoroli... go an say sorry. And pull your arm off, that's gud for a laff.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Right, I've spent the last 15 minutes trying to drop the glyphs into my post, and it's not working (oh if only I'd sprouted a Mekboy...) so how do you do it please, oh fount of knowledge of the machine/flesh interface wot is Viscount Vash?

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
Yer gonna have to ask nicely and no more tentacle yanking either greenskin. lol

I will PM you with the solution to your woes and let this thread get back on track. :wink:

PS Im not that good with the infernal devices folks just like pictures a lot. :wink:

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Thanks oh Perverted Purveyor of All Knowledge what we should not wot of.

I think I was trying to say what you said, ie

that is GrubSnik, to welcome our new greenskinned member (sorry, just re-read that last bit and... eeurgh!), really Grubsnik, nice to have more Greenskins aboard the out-of-control hulk that is Heresy Online!

But I was also trying to sign myself for the first time ever:

Gor-Ork (Red Orc)
Orky-Zag (of the Green Storm...)
Grub-Dakka (cunning attack = Kommando)

Coz that's my Ork Name.

:cyclops: < happy cyclops! Cheers Vash you're a top geezer.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It does an old Ork good to see so many Greenskins come out to say 'hi'. And nobody krumped anybody, neither.

Thanks for the welcome guys. My posting might be a little sporadic for a while, as something has spored on my eyes and I don't often have the use of them both at the same time at the moment... :cyclops:

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Welcome Grub.

We seem to be getting a few Orc players around now. Bet you excited about the new Codex coming out soon. Hope you enjoy your time around the place and no doubt I'll see you around the place.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
GRUBSNIK said:
Thanks for the welcome guys. My posting might be a little sporadic for a while, as something has spored on my eyes and I don't often have the use of them both at the same time at the moment... :cyclops:
A squig-eye, it be! Yooze a freak-boy now!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts