Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Noise Marines are outstanding units, able to move and fire, as well as equip their champions with any number of cool upgrades such as the Doom Siren.

My own Noise Marine champion has amongst his other exploits, defended an objective single-handedly, driving off five enemy Space Marines, and shouted at a Hammerhead, blowing it up using a Doom Siren.

If your going for a Slaneesh army take Lucius, a Lash of Submission sorcerer, three or four Noise Marine Units, along with a unit of Chaos Marines with the Icon of Slaneesh (for holding rear objectives/anti-tank) as well as some obliterators.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
yeah, noise amrines are very good all rounders, there good at shooting and CC, i had a unit of noise narines rip through 2 units of plague marines and take a vindicator and dreadnought, by the the time they got to the dread, only the chapion was left, but they done well. depending on points i try and field one squad (only have 1 squad)

·
Drinker of tea...
2,277 Posts
Definately, i had a squad of 8 noise marines, 6 with sonic blasters and one blast master and they killed 2 squads of Deathwing terminators in three turns thanks to thier ability to move and still have a huge rate of fire.

totally recomend!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
alright buddy i would suggest buying regular box sets and then either get a blister pack of noise weapons, or just proxy or make them out of platic card. i dont use sonic blasters that often because a doom siren pretty much does everything i want out of the squad. butgod standing still shooting nids with 30 shots is amazing.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
yes sonic blaster are generally only needed against hordes. simply because a doom siren will generally kill most of a squad before assualting. but yea if you dont want to get in combat while charging the board stock up with them because you will kill anything they shot at ive droped trygons with a volley. but i generally only take them against a heavily terminator filled list. i droped a 10 man squad with 2 squads firing at them 60 shots.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts