Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this is my 2nd attempt at doing some nice painting :p - Today i've done 2 Rhinos, a Land Raider and a Dreadnought.

Note: The pictures dont give the LR Much credit, all the red is the same style as the 2 Rhinos!

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Like i say, I am very new to modelling, really. So my level is very Basic, and Painting not much better. But i was particularly happy with these models! :D Thanks for Commenting :)

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol, I appreciate you actually looking :D I know you proberbly couldn't be bothered!! I shall do as you say :D

Thanks for the advice :)

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Lol, I appreciate you actually looking :D I know you proberbly couldn't be bothered!! I shall do as you say :D

Thanks for the advice :)
Lol this is my domain i can always be bothered to help with the painting and modelling section lol.

If you need any help just ask dude.

....off to bed lol.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Like the reds, Personally i don't know what you have done but it looks really good for World eaters. The dread has me stuffed though. It is fw but it doesn't look like the World eaters one, more like the Black Legion or the night lords dread. And, is that a nid getting stomped?

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Those are really sweet. My only nitpick is the gun barrels need to be drilled out but otherwise a little wash as LTP suggested would really be a nice finishing touch on these.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Like the reds, Personally i don't know what you have done but it looks really good for World eaters. The dread has me stuffed though. It is fw but it doesn't look like the World eaters one, more like the Black Legion or the night lords dread. And, is that a nid getting stomped?
It's black legion, But it was like 12 pounds off ebay and came unpainted, I COULDN'T SAY NO!! :'(
And yes. Finally starting to put this box of 5 termagants i've had in my room for the last 7 years. Really old models. :p

Yo Morf, Mind letting me know what you mean by drilling out? ;o

Thanks for C+C everyone. :)

·
Registered
477 Posts
Yo Morf, Mind letting me know what you mean by drilling out? ;o
"Drilling Out" means taking a hobby drill with a diameter just smaller than an exhaust pipe or weapon barrel and drilling into it to make a recess. Thus when you come to paint the model you have a realistic and effective looking "Gun Barrel"

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, i don't have a Hobby drill, Nor do i intend on buying one, I'm sure i'll live without doing this. :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts