Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there!

Today we are sharing with you a work in progress of a diorama with a mighty, hulking through the scrapyard Squiggoth that we’re currently doing!

There will be a lot more on the model’s back. A living fortress is worthy of carrying an orkish fortress on it’s back!

Stay tuned, soon we’ll be posting a finished diorama!

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
^ what he said. Bonus points for including Genestealers in the base, I haven't heard much in the way of Ork and Tyranid conflicts....the sheer numbers of such a fight blow my mind.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We’ve promised you that when the Squiggoth diorama will be finished, we’ll be sharing it with you! Now, we may finally show you the finished piece – take a closer looks at some little touch ups, such as feeding the beast or maintenance work being conducted!

It was a really fun commission, we hope we’ll have the opportunity to make more like this one!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A small update for you: a really big close-ups of the photos (and by “big” I’ve meant really big:) ). Just click at the model or open the photos in a new tab to see the high-resolution photo. That way you may see every little detail on the models! Can you spot them all?

- An ork doing maintenance work on the Squiggoth’s fortress
- The boss. The Warboss.;)
- A little pediciure;)
- Ork pain-vet paying a visit to the little beastie
- A grot almost falling down
- The “hammerhead googles” grot!
- The feeding
- A prophet of Dakka
- A chicken struck between the teeth
- A hazardous Ork Mek
- “the green sauce”

Maybe you’ve spotted something worthy of notice that is not on the list?:) If so, share it with everyone!

Making such dioramas is really fun! It was a special, stand-alone project we’ve really enjoyed modeling and painting. We like making dioramas so much that for every order that is above the level of 1200 GBP we’re making a totally free diorama for one, centerpiece model in the army – thus not as big and complex as that one.;)

Get your miniatures painted by us!
Our Gallery
Sign-up for our WEEKLY NEWSLETTER!
Painting tutorials

1 - 5 of 5 Posts