Possessed(5)
MoN

Terminators(4)
2 Power fists
Heavy Flamer
MoK
Icon of Vengeance

Khorne Berserkers(10)

Plague Marines (7) {2 squads of the same] (also troops)
2 Meltas

Raptors
2 Meltas
Mark of Nurgle

Rhino

Heldrake (baleflamer)

Land Raider (dirge caster)

Defiler

Total Chaos Space Marines - 2,013

Plague marines/cultists/ regular marines hold objectives, land raider and everything else rushes forward and delays/destroys opponent

Daemons

Keeper of Secrets
Greater/Lesser Gift

Bloodthirster
Greater/Lesser Gift

Herald of Khorne
Lesser/Greater Gift

Bloodletters(10)

Plaguebearers(10)

Daemonettes(10)

Total Daemons: 855

Daemons also rush forwards, bloodletters travel with Khorne berserkers (due to battle bruva status, and they share the same Chaos Mark) and plague bearers could do the same with plague marines if needed. (meat shields)

Total Points 2,868

Anything I should add , or never ever field in battle? Or should I switch up how I plan to use something? What would appease the Great Powers!

·
Registered
142 Posts
This list is illegal, unless I've totally misunderstood something.
You have 3 HQs in you allied detachment. I assume you are using double FOC, but this still limits you to two HQs.
Am I forgetting something here? Weird Daemon rules, that have slipped my mind?

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
There's only one Marine HQ, therefore this is still a single FOC. I thought in Daemons you could run two heralds as one slot, but that's about it?

Also, you have a Nurgle Lord in terminator armor, but your Terminators are Khornate. They can't mix.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oops

Yup, ill have to choose between herald and keeper/ bloodthirster. I'll also have to choose between possessed and khorne zerkers as my 3rd elite choice. Totally forget about FOC, just posted the whole army, Tzeentch was not with me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts