Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jesus fucking Christ!!!! ----> Clicky!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Was she blond :laugh:

In any case, knowing how the Europeans have not forgotten World War I, how did this lady think it was anything but a bomb. I mean holy crap thats 10in of high explosives that are so unstable after all this time.

·
Banned
7,889 Posts
Was actually WW2 EH.

The UK has not been bombed from the air since 1945 so it isn't unreasonable to think there are ppl who can't recognise a small bomb when they see one, much less one that has been in the ground for 60 + years and probably doesn't look like anything more than a cyclinder of metal and the "Achtung ! Bomba ist das grosse 'splodey zing" has worn off the outside.

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
probably doesn't look like anything more than a cyclinder of metal and the "Achtung ! Bomba ist das grosse 'splodey zing" has worn off the outside.
So it was probably made in the UK then? :laugh:

·
Banned
7,889 Posts
So it was probably made in the UK then? :laugh:
Yeh didn't you make them, sell them to the Germans and then they bombed you with them ?

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeh didn't you make them, sell them to the Germans and then they bombed you with them ?
No we invented them, realised they were better than what everybody else had, then sold them......

·
Banned
7,889 Posts
A cunning plan indeed the more they bomb you to destroy you economy the more they boost your economy !

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Honestly dude thats true, but most people can tell something wrong when you did cylinders out of the ground in your own back yard. The fact that this women couldn't tell, then washed the damn thing like it was her pet and presented it before her husband as if she needed his approval.............:shok:

Yeah see what I mean.

·
Banned
7,889 Posts
No I don't. Who expects to find a bomb in the back garden ?

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
maybe she was suffering the monthly curse and dared anyone to piss her off..."Ok back away from the sink..........."

·
8,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
maybe she was suffering the monthly curse and dared anyone to piss her off..."Ok back away from the sink..........."
Plausible. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
So let me get this strait MagPie_OZ. Your saying if your wife/GF asked you to tend to the garden and you suddenly found a cylindrical object that didn't look natural you'd keep it? You wouldn't be suspicious at all, wondering what it might be? Also seeing as you are an educated man if you new you lived in an area that had been subject to war in the past 100 years you wouldn't be the slightest bit curious as to what your holding in your hands?

I highly doubt it :p

·
Banned
7,889 Posts
I wouldn't no, because I know what a bomb looks like. My wife however might be quite likely to though.

Case in point.

In my house I have some things that I have found in the bush over the years. A 25lbr cartridge, a 6lbr cartridge, a 2lbr AT Projectile and the fins off a 3" mortar bomb.

In conversation recently I pointed them out to my wife who had absolutely no idea what they were and on being told she was quite concerned that they might be dangerous when anyone with even a little knowledge about them can see they are harmless.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts