Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?p=933872#post933872 for FLUFF and BIO of the army.

Reaver Jet Bike, first look at the colour scheme too:

More to come soon. CnC welcome, the bikes not 100% and I am working on a few other models.

LOOKING FOR IDEAS FOR THE ROCKET ENGINE IN THE BACK.

Soon to come: Archon, Warriors x 10, Incubi x 5, Jetbikes x 2

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Looking good :good:! I like the color scheme and I really like how you did the skin. Very nice job. + rep.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
small update. heres a preview of my warriors. More pictures will be coming soon, my camera batteries died on me ><

near finished models to be posted once my camera is working again: Archon.

still working on the skin of all my models.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
small update: added some bio

·
Registered
2 Posts
*types several reactions and deletes them all over and over again*
Awesome! Bit of adapting (ex. black barrels 'n a few more things) and it's exactly the colourscheme I'm about to use!

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I have to say, never in my wildest dreams did I ever picture Dark Eldar in green armor but you pulled it off nicely.
too many people go for classic colours, and the green works well for their armor when painted right.

sorry there hasnt been many updates lately folks, been very busy IRL, and my camera broke so I cant take pictures of my models

·
Drinker of tea...
2,277 Posts
Wow, the green armour looks great and I love the scheme on that jetbike, the blue hair really sets it off.
Looking forward to seeing some more.

Rev

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the Archon is 100% finished, he looks amazing, still working on getting the rest of the list I posted above done though. not for lack of trying, but my damn brush finally gave out so I need a new one

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks Rev, I was trying to think how to make the name Wolves of commorragh fit, and ultimately it came down to the name ill use for the army as a whole, rather then any individual part. hence I made 3 more names for each part, the Kabal, the cult and the coven. along with making and building a triad of leaders. I plan on flushing out the fluff more as I build and take more pics, possibly adding in more special characters who may count as other characters (im thinking of an incubi that will count as the incubi SC rule wise, but have his own lore and fluff behind him)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Like the bike and really good small details on the guy.
-Druid

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MOAR PICS FINALLY!

they are not lit the best so apologies before hand:

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nope, they are space wolf killers.

I AM currently redoing my space wolves though in a new colour scheme, i have lightning fever and the freehand is coming out amazingly.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nope, strong ones too. the stronger they are, the more fun it is to break them

·
Drinker of tea...
2,277 Posts
haha, no, no space elves, dark or light, can kill our wolves :)

The green scheme is looking great, especially on that raider, and I love that sail.

Keep it up mate

Rev

1 - 20 of 75 Posts