Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I know Necrosis has his version of his up, but mine is a tad different. I'm starting from scratch. I'll be putting up everything I've currently worked on, and go from there.

NOTE: Since this is my project, don't be surprised if I completely disregard a suggestion. That being said, I most definitely want suggestions, it's just that I don't want anybody offended if I disagree and it doesn't happen.

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
FOC
HQ
Canoness
Palatine
Confessor
Missionary
Preacher
Celestian Command Squad (Attachment: Sister Dialogous)

ELITE
Celestian Squad
Sister Hospitallers
Sister Repentia Squad
Bound Witch Unit
Death Cult Assassin

TROOP
Battle Sisters Squad
Zealot Mob
Fraetis Militia

TRANSPORT
Rhino
Repressor

FAST ATTACK
Seraphrim Squad
Sister Dominion Squad
Arco-Flagellant Unit
Sister Avenger Unit

HEAVY SUPPORT
Immolator
Penitent Engine
Exorcist
Banisher Battle Tank
Retributor Squad

SPECIAL RULES

FAITHFUL
Units that are Faithful may make an Act of Faith each turn. First you must pick which Act to use. The unit must then make a Faith Test. To do this, roll a D6. If the roll beast the difficulty of the Act of Faith they wish to use, the test is successful. A unit may use an Act of Faith in your opponents turn, but if they do, they will suffer a -1 penalty to any Faith Test they use the next turn.
-MARTYDOM
Any unit that is below half strength adds one to their dice roll for a Faith Test. A unit below 25% adds two to their roll instead.

ACTS OF FAITH
There will be a few of these. Some ideas:
Relentless
4+ Inv Save
+2I
+1A
Retribution: Any unit shooting at this unit takes D6 S3 hits. Vehicles suffer a glancing hit
Furious Charge
12" Assualt
Ect. (Difficulties will probably range from 6 to 8)

SHEILD OF FAITH
Any time a unit with Shield of Faith is affected by a Psychic Powers, roll a D6. On a 5+ they are unaffected by any effect the power may have. Independent Characters in units without this rule may still use it, although only models with the rule are unaffected on a successful roll (If there is more than one Character with the rule in such a unit, they roll separately). Note that an Independent Character with this rule in a unit with this rule only roll once.

ADEPTUS SORORITAS
Adeptus Sororitas models always have the Faithful and Shield of Faith rules.

WARGEAR
Blessed Ammunition- Any wounds caused by a Bolt Pistol, Bolter or Stormbolter wielded by a model with Blessed Ammunition ignore Cover Saves.

Blessed Mantle- A model with a Blessed Mantle counts as having Blessed Armour.

Gyro-Stabilisers- A model with Gyro-Stabilisers may fire a Heavy Bolter with the following profile:
S5 AP4 18” Assault 3. A model with Gyro-Stabilisers may treat a Multi-Melta as an Assault weapon.

Psi-Tracker- One model in the unit may fire with BS 5. If the unit being fired at contains a Psyker, the whole unit may use BS 5.

Psycocculum- May always pick a Psyker out as a target. May ignore Night Fighting rules when firing at a Psyker.

Sacred Standard-

Sarissa- Close Combat Attacks are Rending.

Simulacrum Imperialis- Add one to Faith Tests.

Phosphor Grenade- Assault Grenades

Praesidium Protectiva-

ARMOUR
Heavy Robes- 6+
Flak Armour- 5+
Carapace Armour- 4+
Power Armour- 3+
Blessed Armour- 2+

WEAPONS
MELEE
Blessed Weapon- Power Weapon, +1S. User may re-roll failed To Hits in combat.

Electro-Whip- Power Weapon that gives a model using them +2I.

Power Stake- Power Weapon. Psykers are wounded on a 2+.

RANGED
Centurion Gatling Bolter- Range 48”, S6 AP4, Heavy 6, Twin Linked, Rending

Exorcist Missile Launcher- Range 48” S8 AP1, Heavy D3+1

Stake Crossbow- Range 24” S5 AP5 Assault 1. Psykers are wounded on a 2+ and may not take armour saves.

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
HQ

CONFESSOR
WS 5
BS 4
S 3
T 3
W 3
I 4
A 3
Ld 9
Sv 5+

Wargear: Rosarius, Bolt Pistol, CCW, Flak Armour, Phosphor and Krak Grenades
Special Rules
Fearless, Faithful, Shield of Faith
Righteous Fury- The Confessor and any unit they are with gets the Preferred Enemy Universal Special Rules.

MISSIONARY
WS 4
BS 4
S 3
T 3
W 2
I 4
A 2
Ld 8
Sv 5+
Special Rules
Wargear: Flak Armour, Bolt Pistol, CCW, Phosphor and Krak Grenades
Fearless, Faithful, Shield of Faith
Righteous Fury- The Confessor and any unit they are with gets the Preferred Enemy Universal Special Rules.

CANNONESS
WS 5
BS 5
S 3
T 3
W 3
I 5
A 3
Ld 10
Sv 3+

Wargear: Rosarius, Psycocculum, Bolter, Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Power Armour, Phosphor and Krak Grenades
Special Rules
Adeptus Sororitas
Angelic Leader: Any unit lead by a Cannoness adds one to any Faith Tests they make.

PALANTINE
WS 4
BS 5
S 3
T 3
W 2
I 4
A 2
Ld 9
Sv 3+

Wargear: Rosarius, Psycocculum, Bolter, Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Power Armour, Phosphor and Krak Grenades
Special Rules
Adeptus Sororitas

PREACHER
WS 3
BS 3
S 3
T 3
W 2
I 4
A 2
Ld 7
Sv 6+

Wargear: Laspistol, CCW and Heavy Robes
Special Rules
Shield of Faith
Fanatic- The Preacher and any unit he is with may re-roll failed hits on the charge. Any non-Adeptus Sororitas unit lead by a Preacher suffers from the Rage Universal Special Rules.

ELITE
SISTER REPENTIA
Sister Repentia
WS 4
BS 4
S 3
T 3
W 1
I 4
A 1
Ld 7
Sv 5+
Mistress
WS 4
BS 4
S 3
T 3
W 1
I 4
A 1
Ld 8
Sv 3+

Weapons:
Sister Repentia- Everisticator, Flak Armour
Mistress- 2x Electro Whips, Power Armour
Special Rules
Sister Repentia- Adeptus Sororitas, Fearless, Rage
Honour only in Death- May never use transports. Do not get Faith Test bonuses from the Angelic Presence or Angelic Leader rules.
Mistress- Adeptus Sororitas, Fearless
Minder- Any unit that contains a Minder may take a Ld test(taken against the Ld of the models with Rage) at the start of the turn to ignore the Rage rule for the remainder of the turn.

HEAVY SUPPORT

BANISHER
BS: 4
FAV: 13
SAV: 11
RAV: 10
Weapons: Flamestorm Cannon
Options:
*May replace Flamestorm Cannon with an Inferno Cannon, Melta Cannon, Centurion Gatling Bolter or Magna Melta.
*May take one of the following Sponson Weapons (one for each side): Multi-Melta, Heavy Bolter or Heavy Flamer.

PENTIENT ENGINES
WS: 4
BS: 2
S: 5(10)
FAV: 12
I: 3
A: D6
Type: Walker, Open Topped
Wargear: Smoke Launchers,
Weapons: 2x Dreadnought CCW with inbuilt Flamers.
Options
May replace either Flamer for a Meltagun for free.
May replace one Flamer for a Heavy Flamer or Multi-Melta for 5pts.
Special Rules
Rage, Fleet
Battle Frenzy: Ignore Shaken and Stunned Results. Rolls a D6 for number of Attacks at the start of each combat phase. +1 for charging/ 2 DCCW as normal. Each lost DCCW reduces attacks by 1. After the second is destroyed, reverts to S5.

IMMOLATOR
BS: 4
FAV: 11
Weapon: Twin Heavy Flamer
Options:
*May replace Twin Heavy Flamer with a Flamestorm Cannon, Twin Heavy Bolter, Twin Multi-Melta, Inferno Cannon or Melta Cannon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts