Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorceror Lvl 4 (not too sure on the load out, but something in line of Infernal puppet and Armour of Moorslieb/ Talisman of protection, and maxing out on familiars) MoT
c. 400 points

BSB; Shield, MoT, Banner of Wrath OR Blasmpemous Amulet/ Helm of Many Eyes
195/200

Exalted Hero, AHW, MoK, Bloodskull Pendant, Juggernaut

Throgg

Warriors x 18 w/ M + SB, Shields, MoT
326 (x2)

Chosen x 17 w/ FC, shields, MoT

Trolls x 4

Shaggoth w/ AHW

c. 2500

Based loosely on some very good help given to me by Wraithlord, though I have daped down the effectiveness of it by subbing models I like in.

Again, C & C much appreciated.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Putch. Can't rep+ you again yet, apparently. My feelings too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
this is list is scary!

Throgg is an excellent character one i keep intending to make along with purchasing trolls for my own chaos army.

Shaggoth's are so devastating its untrue especially when equipped with 2handed weapons S8!!!!

An even if your shaggoth gets pwned by your enemy it'l require his full attention, and with that distraction your sorc will be free to hopefulyl cause havoc in magic phase, and it gives your trolls and warriors time to get into combat themselves

·
Registered
182 Posts
MoK with halberds is just about the scariest unit in the game now especially powered up by a warshrine. Been killing a hell of a lot with that combination.

Not sure shields is where its at now, they survive, but IMO combat res is far far more important with the magic flying around now buffing your opponents if you have some unlucky dispelling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts