Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This project is to expand the Wizard Kraft Modular Terrain company into a full time manufacturing business expanding its product line and improving customer service.

Link

The range will include temperate green and arid tan flock, blue or muddy water and dry river bed as a choice of finish. I even have developed how to do lava with stone edging. I will start offering unfinished terrain for those who wish to indulge their artistic talents.
Currently I make rivers in 1/2", 1", 2", 4" and 8" water width. 8" width is special order so will requires 2-3 more days before shipping.All terrain is hand painted so each piece is unique.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Rivers arn't bad looking. Problem that I have though is that, for example, every pledge says 4' to 6' of river. Two feet is a huge difference in a game table. So why the big difference in every pledge instead of a straight "this is how many feet you get"?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The difference of the length is to reflect the difference in price of the size selected. I didn't feel it proper to short-change the 1/2" backer compared to the 4" backer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here's the answer to what's in each set (from the KS page), not counting additional incentives)

1/2" River size selected: 2 x 12" Straight, 1 x 8" and 1 x 4" straight, 1 x 12" bend, 1 x 8" bend and 4 x 4" bends. These are 60º bends to conform to 4" hexes. Of course these can be used on an open table as usual. ( 6 feet total)

1" River size selected: 2 x 12" straight sections; 1 x 8" & 1 x 4" straight section; 1 medium 45º bend set (2 x 6" long pcs); 1 x small 45º bend set (3 x 4" long pcs). (5 feet total)

2" or 4" River size selected: 1 x 12" straight sections; 1 x 8" & 1 x 4" straight section; 1 medium 45º bend set (2 x 6" long pcs); 1 x small 45º bend set (3 x 4" long pcs). (4 feet total)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts