1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
they are metal

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Yeah, they're all metal figs. A real bugger to assemble in comparison to plastics.

I'd invest in a set of "extra hands"

They are worth their weight in GOLD when it comes to gluing metal bits with superglue (and trying to avoid gluing your fingers together)

Check around the tutorials section for articles on assembling metal figs. There should be several.

Cheers!

·
Bleh
3,785 Posts
Yeah, they're all metal figs. A real bugger to assemble in comparison to plastics.

I'd invest in a set of "extra hands"

They are worth their weight in GOLD when it comes to gluing metal bits with superglue (and trying to avoid gluing your fingers together)

Check around the tutorials section for articles on assembling metal figs. There should be several.

Cheers!
Do they sell those here in Britain?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Gotta say i never found lots of trouble with the sororitas metals but then again i started them just after grappling with converting the metal demon prince model. In short the sisters by comparison were far better to handle.

What is it in particular that is troubling you? Serephim jumppacks? The Retributor guns? The cannoness arms? Or just the backpacks in general?

PS if its the exorcist parts then there is no cure.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
you should try eldar guardians and the harlequins they are a total pain in the arse

1 - 9 of 9 Posts