The Sage

Crusader:
Power Sword
Suppression Shield

Chirurgeon

Priest: 65 points
Plasma Pistol
Power Weapon
(Attatched to the Battle Sisters Squad with Flamers)

Elites:

Vindicare Assassin: 110 points

Troops:

Battle Sisters x9: 152
Flamers x2

Veteran Superior:
Close Combat Weapon
Plasma Pistol

Battle Sisters Squad of x9: 150 points
Storm Bolter x2

Veteran Superior:
Close Combat Weapon
Plasma Pistol

Fast Attack:

Seraphim Squad x4: 138 points
Twin Hand Flamers

Veteran Superior:
Bolt Pistol
Power Weapon

Heavy Support:

Pentient Engine: 80 points

I have more models, but this is just what I can currently field (I'm still painting and working on a few conversions.)

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Allright, up-dated my list to what exactly I can currently field (probablly going to make a few purchases this weekend.)

What I currently have has faired pretty decently so far, I've played three offical 500 point matches once against Tau (which I was able to move into close combat quickly with my Seraphim's, Penitent Engine and end up winning.) Once against Orcs (Which I lost, the guy I was facing just fielded allot more troops then I had) and once against Space Marines (which I won) and lot of 750 point matches against my friend's Tyranids army. Which he usually beats me but I can hold off pretty well.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, Yeah I'm thinking about getting two more Penitent Engine's (for a a squad of three), a box of Seraphim's, two Excorcist's (yes two :drooling:) and a Canoness to convert (can you say Jet-pack?)

Any other suggetions?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.