Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What is Wissenland's colours? In the old Empire Army book they were a sort of white with grey, however on Lexicanum they say it's black and red but on Hammer Wiki it says they are white and grey.

It's been a while and I used to know the colours of all the provinces but it seems they are changed, in the new rule book is picture a white and purple model and says it's from Ostermark, yet Ostermark used to be dark red and gold. In general there's not much info on Wissenland as well so that's a problem as well. I'm struggling hard to find the right province to paint my army so I'm considering all the realms and there backgrounds.

Wissenland is weird tho, Nuln is technically part of it and it's ruled by the countess. The Nuln colours are of course black, so the whole black and red may sounds close to the mark when it comes to association, any one know the real answer?

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, tried to get that today wasn't in shop and amazons are expensive, so gonna try from main site. Thinking of going with Averland, despite some of the stuff I've read in some of the new books they seem to have the army layout I like.

·
Registered
12 Posts
They also have red coloured spears, crossbows, bows etc (materials made of wood), iirc - I have the uniform fluff book but cba to get it now. I'm building a Reikland army myself! :) They look sort of similar.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts