Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well. The new Eldar codex came out. As I was flipping through it I noticed the minimum squad size for rangers has been upped to 5. Crap. That means I need another one as I only have four. Well I have 15 or so extra oop guardians laying around that I'm not using, so I converted one of them. Lemme know what you all think.

Front:

Back:

·
Registered
383 Posts
You've done a nice job of converting it, but would you consider being brave enough to decapitate it? :)

The head on that old model is too big and if anything belongs more on a Dark Eldar.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Aye, I'm going to have to agree with FrozenOrb on this one. Entirely, save, my only other gripe would be the end of the rifle is way too big. I'm assuming you lopped off the end of an old brightlance. If you have one from the unupdated vehicle kits, the old plastic lances are smaller than the metal one or the new plastic one.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
I cant wait to see this finished.

Will you be doing your realyl cool starry cosmic scheme? I lvoe that!

I would like to talk to you on MSN/AIM about how you did those other Eldar. :)

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It used to be an old Eldar Captain model waaay back when GW made captains for every army. I liked the pose and the head. I thought it would be a good squad leader.

Yep, I need to paint him and one more warlock in my star pattern to have 2500 points painted.

Unfortunately I do not have MSN or AIM. You can always PM me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts