Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
my current project is this chapter master for the .......... of Judgment D.I.Y chapter
Im pretty crap with modelling but by the end im hoping that he will have a two handed thunder hammer and a cape.

·
Registered
107 Posts
looking good so far. I think that he could be a little bit more ornate, maybe some trim around his shoulders, after all he is the chapter master, he should be pimped out. keep up the good work.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Those are some big shoulderpads, reminiscent of an 80's Dynasty character. I think I like the idea, Im just not sure how you can make them fit the terminator modl so they look a more natural part of the model. Maybe as Chaosjunkie said some detailing on the top of the pad.

Any ideas what you chapter symbol is going to be?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looking good so far. I think that he could be a little bit more ornate, maybe some trim around his shoulders, after all he is the chapter master, he should be pimped out. keep up the good work.
because of the dents in the plate I was going to cut plasticard to cover it and serve as a trim of sorts. I was going to paint ornate details on them as Im no good with green stuff

Those are some big shoulderpads, reminiscent of an 80's Dynasty character. I think I like the idea, Im just not sure how you can make them fit the terminator modl so they look a more natural part of the model. Maybe as Chaosjunkie said some detailing on the top of the pad.

Any ideas what you chapter symbol is going to be?
Thanks, my symbol is going to be a judges style hammer

As for the other details like the hammer i tried making the head out of the drop pod missle launcher and other attempts with green stuff
i'll post up pictures soon....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts