Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will there be an update for Daemon Hunters, because i really wanna see some new grey knight units. Plus, if there were new units they would probably be my 3rd army.

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
Jesus, I hope it is DE. Having a two edition old codex seem a tad unfair.

I suppose they don't sell well?

and the logical explanation for their poorer than average sales may be the fact that they are stuck with the 2nd Ed codex and original models.

I will stand by the fact that you can't/shouldn't say a race should be sidelined because of poorsales when the race in 3-4 editions behind.

·
Registered
317 Posts
There better not be....I can't afford another army, and if they make GK's into a plastic army, I will have to start them as well. GW should go help out the DE first, let me stabilize my cash flow!!!!:biggrin:

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
and the logical explanation for their poorer than average sales may be the fact that they are stuck with the 2nd Ed codex and original models.

I will stand by the fact that you can't/shouldn't say a race should be sidelined because of poorsales when the race in 3-4 editions behind.
3rd Ed. Codex for the DE same as the GK.

·
Registered
153 Posts
2nd ed for DE, i play them...or look at them on the shelf..grey knights need one bad too, but i think rumors say that GW is done with the sculpts for the DE, and will prolly coincide their release the same year eldar will be released..but hey why not update ANOTHER imperial codex...ugh..actually probably just a brialliant marketing scheme by GW, releasing models that will sell to prepare for the possibility that DE will completely bomb and sell like shit when they come out..and soon following them with another popular army..im seeing a trend..oh wait $$$$$$$ Grey Knights/anything cool space marine-like=$$$....dark eldar=???

·
Registered
640 Posts
gk's becoming more powerful thats all i know and ecome discontinued for a while to nex stuff is out

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Will there be an update for Daemon Hunters, because i really wanna see some new grey knight units. Plus, if there were new units they would probably be my 3rd army.
Its pretty much confirmed that plastic Grey Knights in power and terminator armour are on the way... as to if the look of them is the same or different, no word yet. Bets are on that they're almost identical to the current metal ones.

As for the codex... as said, no-ones entirely sure when its comming out, but bets are on its before the end of the year that it'll happen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts