Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was allowed to sleep in this morning by my wife and kid and when i woke up and hobbled down the stairs like a zombie i eventally woke up enough to remember that i based some models last night and i wanted to check them out. This is what i found.

My wife cracks me up.

woog out!

·
Registered
765 Posts
I can't read the one in the middle, what does it say?

·
Registered
380 Posts
:laugh: Yes! Your wife is awesome!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Hey, Woog? This may sound awkward, but I'd like to steal your wife. :biggrin:

Those are really cool. Kudos for having such a weird and wonderful family!

-Varrius is... gone!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't read the one in the middle, what does it say?
"you must die, I alone and best" i'm not sure where it originates from but it's the beginning of a blood hound gang song

Hey, Woog? This may sound awkward, but I'd like to steal your wife. :biggrin:

Those are really cool. Kudos for having such a weird and wonderful family!

-Varrius is... gone!
You'd have to fight me for her and i'm a big hairy son of a bitch. She also feeds me really well.

woog out!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You lucky son of a b*&@h. Wanna swap wives? Permanently? Mine's got low mileage, one careful owner, recently serviced, taxed till 2011.
Sorry no go. She's currently carrying another one of my offspring. I'll have to pass.

woog out!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! We just found out a week or so ago. She's due in january or feb. We find out tommorow the exact eta. We won't know for a few months what sex the baby is. I'm hoping for a son so i can snip the pipe lines. Already have a beautiful daughter.

Woog out!

·
Registered
361 Posts
LOL love the sense of humor, my wife just rips me , even though she paints the models her self which is why i tie her bra's in knots and blame the washing machine =D

Gratz on the new arrival and you have more balls than me getting the snip

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
my wife tried playin that card. instead she got good old birth control.

What your wife did is someting close to waht my wife would do you can definatly say we are not a normal family.

Oh yeah congratz on the new baby man

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Spore, I want to get the snipper done once i have the amount of kids we want. knowing my luck 10 years down the road my wife will forget a pill or that .01 percent failure rate will happen and i'll end up having another kid. I do not want any kids in my house by the time i'm 50... none. So i'm snipping the supply lines.
Woog out!

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Spore, I want to get the snipper done once i have the amount of kids we want. knowing my luck 10 years down the road my wife will forget a pill or that .01 percent failure rate will happen and i'll end up having another kid. I do not want any kids in my house by the time i'm 50... none. So i'm snipping the supply lines.
Woog out!
Agree totally. I had mine done this year now i have my 2 kids. It's quick and easy and pain only lasts a few days. Listening to the doctor explain the procedure was worse than getting it done.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It just dawned on me that we turned a thread on a warhammer 40k site into a thread about vesectomies.... AWESOME!!! To bring it bit back on topic... Did the doctor use a frost blade to perform the precedure? i really hope he didn't use a thundar hammer.

woog out!

·
Registered
361 Posts
It just dawned on me that we turned a thread on a warhammer 40k site into a thread about vesectomies.... AWESOME!!! To bring it bit back on topic... Did the doctor use a frost blade to perform the precedure? i really hope he didn't use a thundar hammer.

woog out!
LMAO that is going on my profile lol

·
Ancient Relic
2,430 Posts
they use a nutcracker/storm shield terminator :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts