Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just me or does everyone want chypher back and can any1 tell me his rulez plzzzzzzz

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
im mean sesriously he was one of the best characters around:angry::mad:

·
Ex Mod.
4,245 Posts
cypher was an okay character, it would be good to see him back in 40k as theres a lot of fluff behind him. there was some word of this when they were writing the dark angels, and then cthe chaos codex but nothing has come from it.

if you really really want the rules, buy a copy of the 3rd ed chaos dex.

and just a quick note, please dont double post. many members find it annoying, and you do have an edit button which works just as well.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Personally I think it best that you cant use him. Afterall he has spent the last 10,000 years running away :scare:

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
I've never been a fan of Cypher. There's just TOOO much mystery about him to be able to field him in a battle.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
really he is coming back :victory:!!!! and is the 3rd edition the one with black legionaries on ????:victory: and he didnt spend 10k yers running if u read white dwarf he fought in the eye of terror capaign so ha!!!! and where on the discussion board is it??? bottom top or what????

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
space wolf novel??????:laugh:

·
Registered
325 Posts
and he didnt spend 10k yers running if u read white dwarf he fought in the eye of terror capaign so ha!!!!
He has spent 10,000 years running from the Dark Angels & any fighting he did during the EoT campaign was probably just to find a faster ship to put more distance between his hide & those hunting him. Totally a coward.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no he effctivly took the dark angels out of the campaign and his fallen kept them there. and those 10k years ,they were spent killing any imperial scum chasing him!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
He ran away & the dark angels followed him.

10,000 years of runing away & killing anyone that corners him. Sounds like a cowardly traitor to me.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
as an imperial player you would think that the false emporor clouds your judement, and they followed him just because he has a kickass sword

·
Registered
55 Posts
htank you dude finaly someone apricates the intellegence of cypher
not just calling him a coward!!:fuck:

sorry glitch on page didnt mean to double post

Fixed - Heretic High Council

·
Registered
49 Posts
Dark Angels PWN Cypher, although he does have a pretty cool sword, and even his name is kewl! Still, Deathwing FTW!!!

EDIT: ^Loyal Imperial player, as you can see!^ :biggrin:

·
Registered
811 Posts
I always thought of him as intentionally attracting the attention of deathwing to choas activity they previously didn't know about. I think that he is not a traitor, but he knows there is no way for him to come back, so he uses his infamy to attract attention.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts