Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why have Gw pushed the sbg system out of the window? Its a great rules set and is much more preferable by my fellow gamers and myself. This is the thread to discuss why O why Gw keeping shiting on the cool games and rulesets.

I asked if i could play a game of lotr sbg in my local Gw and they said no no no we can only use the War of the ring rules as they are much more prefered, i then prombtly walked out and never asked again. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
my local is acxtualy great in that we have our sunday clubs where they clear all the demo tables for us to play and they have alocated 1/2 table just for LOTR and so far it's always been SBG. Battle compaines rock!

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
It's a known fact that GW has neglected SBG for a while but it still seems wierd that they wouldn't let you play the game at all? The staff at my local all prefer SBG to WotR and let people play SBG often.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I hope they'll let you play SBG. I don't usually go to GW shops but it would be really discouraging if I did show up and it ended up being "banned".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts