Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One thing that has bugged me for quite sometime is that there is no softback for Talon of Horus. I even e-mailed Black Library and the guy who ansered had no idea about it. It has been 1½ years since its first release.

·
Registered
124 Posts
No sign of a sequel either. I have mostly forgotten the story I can remember the outline but any detail is gone. With BLs current, one week, ceasefire on limited edition releases I'm desperately trying to catch up so won't be revisiting it ToH any time soon. Be nice for paperback buyers to get a read after all this time, if you do please remind me what it's about!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No sign of a sequel either. I have mostly forgotten the story I can remember the outline but any detail is gone. With BLs current, one week, ceasefire on limited edition releases I'm desperately trying to catch up so won't be revisiting it ToH any time soon. Be nice for paperback buyers to get a read after all this time, if you do please remind me what it's about!
ADB is currently writing Black Legion, it's just taking a long time to finish up. I imagine it will drop next year or so.

·
Registered
91 Posts
One thing that has bugged me for quite sometime is that there is no softback for Talon of Horus. I even e-mailed Black Library and the guy who ansered had no idea about it. It has been 1½ years since its first release.
Excellent question. I was wondering this, myself. As the gentleman below your post mentioned; I was wondering when the sequel would be finished! I really want to read it, and some of the others are just not the same. I have lost my taste in some of the other stories, so they really need to hurry this up!!

Damnit ADB, and your writer's block.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts