Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They completely redone daemonettes, bloodletters and horrors for the daemon armies. Yet old grandfather nurgle is still stuck with his shitty metal cyclopses.

WHY GW!!!

why not just redo all of them when they first released the daemons codexes. It would have probably also been more practical from a business standpoint too.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
nurgle is patience but patient people complained about not have a metal dp we now have a plastic one and its better than ever

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
Dude the only Daemon models that benefited from being turned into a plastic kit are the Bloodletters. Everyone else looks terrible now. Be glad that Plaguebearers are still metal.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Dude the only Daemon models that benefited from being turned into a plastic kit are the Bloodletters. Everyone else looks terrible now. Be glad that Plaguebearers are still metal.
And even at that, the 'letters are horridly uncustomizable. GW does not know how to do good Daemon plastics.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes...when they took the tits of the daemonettes they did ruin them a bit...like some of the hairstyles tho

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Dude the only Daemon models that benefited from being turned into a plastic kit are the Bloodletters. Everyone else looks terrible now...
Completely agree. Im still annoyed that I didnt get more pewter Daemonettes back in the days:(

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
theres a good tutorial on this site about how to make some really good looking plague bearers from the bloodletter plastics, i'll see if i can dig it up

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
The old daemons (40k 3.5 ed?) looked better for all the gods, the current daemonettes are horrid, and the bloodletters were muscled killers rather than the anorexic red guys they have turned into. When I 1st saw the new horrors I liked them but the more I look at them the more they are turning meh.

Even the old nurgle daemon prince is better if you want a nurgle one

1 - 10 of 10 Posts