Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are the most fun chapter. They may be the only original legion that knew how to have a good time. They are fucking VIKINGS IN SPACE! Can anything be more awesome? Yet for some reason GW has a hardon for the smurfs with toilet seats, why?

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Easier to sell the straight arrow good guys than the drunken frat boys to little Timmy's mom.

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
Could you, perhaps, be a little more specific about why you think GW hates the Space Wolves? I mean I haven't completely read through their newest codex but I'm really not seeing it.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Could you, perhaps, be a little more specific about why you think GW hates the Space Wolves? I mean I haven't completely read through their newest codex but I'm really not seeing it.
I don't see them as being hated Codex wise either.

I think he is just complaining how Vanilla Marines are still their biggest focus, fluff wise.

·
Thordis
2,442 Posts
They are the most fun chapter. They may be the only original legion that knew how to have a good time. They are fucking VIKINGS IN SPACE! Can anything be more awesome? Yet for some reason GW has a hardon for the smurfs with toilet seats, why?
the answer to the question you are ACTUALY asking is down here

Easier to sell the straight arrow good guys than the drunken frat boys to little Timmy's mom.
I love the way you phrased this

I second this, give us some examples as to how you think GW shows their apparent hatred, for the Space Wolves

to give another note to this. a lot of different people have a lot of different views on what is OHMYGODSAWESOME. and if you have actualy read the heresy books you should realy be able to see that there are plenty of other origional legions.

also.. whats with the toilet seats? I realy dont get that reference...

·
Registered
1,665 Posts

Oh wait not that kind of humor is it?

Seriously though its kind of hard to see how they Hate Wolves. they just did a complete release of models along with and updated codex. and lets face it. out of the thousands of Space marine chapters they are one of only 4 that have codexes seperate from everything else thrown into codex: space marine. the others being Grey Knights, Dark Angels, and Blood Angels.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
@GabrialSagan are you just trolling for giggles, or do you actually have some kind of point to make? Because SW have one of the best HH books (Prospero Burns), are featured more as side characters in BL publications than any other Chapter I can think of, including Ultramarines, and spent all of 5th Edition and a lot of 6th being the most powerful Marine army you could field.

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
are you just trolling for giggles, or do you actually have some kind of point to make? Because SW have one of the best HH books (Prospero Burns), are featured more as side characters in BL publications than any other Chapter I can think of, including Ultramarines, and spent all of 5th Edition and a lot of 6th being the most powerful Marine army you could field.
:goodpost:

Agreed. The current codex is quite good, the last one was one of the best, they have some truly unique minis and units like TWs and the Stormwolf, and some of the best BL novels in the last few years have featured the SWs. Prospero Burns, Battle for the Fang, Blood of Asaheim and Stormcaller. The smurfs can't really say the same thing.

With all that in mind, I think you are either trolling, badly, or haven't a clue what you're talking about. Or both.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.