Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Pally-HO!!!!
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is your favorite character (rules-wise, model-wise)?

mine is azrael because he looks cool and he's got good stats (IMHO)
he's served me well in the games ive used him in, so there it is :p

·
Registered
41 Posts
Kharn, his model is alright if well painted although a little outdated but the fun he brings to the table is just too much not to love.

In terms of actual model I'd go for... Typhus for Chaos and in equal measures Captain Lysander for Loyalists.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Commissar Yarrick. The newer model is just badass.

·
Registered
505 Posts
This is a hard one. I think The Deciever is my favorite, if he counts as a character. Otherwise I'd have to say Abaddon.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
i'm partial to typhus, herald of nurgle. in combo with fabious vile you can create a resident evil based army of super zombies.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Shrike's model rocks but his stats are kinda suckish...best stats are definately any of the phoenix lords the eldar do have special characters eldrad,yriel and the phoenix lords :p

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Model~wise I like Creed. Rules~wise I never use em so I dont know

·
Registered
12 Posts
definately the nightbringer, not for stats, but just a beautifully crafted model.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
The best models in 40k is grey knights

·
Registered
800 Posts
Typhus.....

·
Registered
519 Posts
Marneus Calgar. He looks awesome, his model looks awesome and he has the Gauntlets of Ultramar and his best mate is also perhaps the most powerful pysker to ever have walked in the imperium.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Model wise, I'm going to have to go with High Marshall Helbrecht, he is a well class model.

Rule wise, tis going to be Commissar Yarrick, (nice model aswell) his force field and bale eye = fun.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts