275 Posts
not me lol

i havnt sent my thing back in yet and its got to be there tomorrow :(

and i also need a hotel

·
Registered
195 Posts
i have given up on my orks.

i cannot paint 108 models before then, so now i'm back to my tau, rejigged the list to hopefully make em a bit more fun to play.

so it appears i am ready. just need to book a hotel room.

so upset i'm not taking my orks, considering the next gt is prolly gonna be 5th ed. ah well.

EDIT: also gotta have a look around and dig out my chicken helm.

·
Registered
81 Posts
My accommodation is all sorted, and I have transport to and from the event. But I still don’t know what my army is going to be for the final. I have my eldar from the heat with possible minor tweaks, but I also have the option of taking chaos or even possibly nids.

At the moment I just don’t know what to take, my intention originally was to take my eldar, but I am still not happy with my list, whereas with any of the other armies I know exactly what I would take. It looks like I will probably end up making the decision the night before, or even possibly in the morning as I have to hand in my list.

·
Registered
630 Posts
E-mailed my confirmation yesterday!
My Ulthwe has all It's base colours done but I'll be trying to add more detail over the next few weeks. As for gaming I think I've managed around 6-7 games with the list since I built It so I'm not overly confident on the gaming front, will have to wait and see!
:scratchhead:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Staying at a different B&B this time since the usual one is closed! Army is almost ready, just waiting for the latest FAQ to fcuk it over! lol.

As usual im going for the banter and the beer! Be good to see you guy's again and get some hard but fun games in!

Being Scottish, i'll be in the pub from around 12:00 on Friday, so if you wanna pop along to bugmans, i'll be there but i don't know what state i'll be in! lol

MarzM

·
Registered
954 Posts
Well i don't. Im a long time Ork player and i don't agree that shoota boyz Nob's should get a Power Klaw. I think a Nob in a shoota boyz unit would be more worried about having a big gun!

IMO it's yet another case of blatent power gaming! Ork players have a very hard unit, that shoots a lotThey should not get a S9 power Klaw too!

I'm also happythey sorted out the Ghazkull issue, because i've seen player trying to claim it for 2 of their own turns!

MarzM

However i'm sure if there is enough tinternet bitching, the FaQ will get changed again, and again, and again, and again

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow its always amazes me the level of contradiction that these faq's bring up. Its absolutely absurd. DO they read the rules? codex's? play 40k???? bug's me every single time i read one

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hotel is booked. Myself and the fellow Cambridge Crusaders are all sorted. I'm taking the same Eldar I took to the heat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.