Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Necrons. they've done it before, whats to say they shouldnt do it again?

they won the War in Heaven when the Eldar/Orks/Humans/Old Ones were on the same team! they should be able to defeat them when theyr fighting eachother again. the only race that poses any kind of threat to the Necrons is Chaos but, as has already been said, the Necs can shut them off from the material world, making them effectivly powerless.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Tyranids are controlled by the Necrons....I have proof man!!!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ftw

I don't know if this thread has been done before (I looked and couldn't find it) and i was just curious, who do you guys/girls think is gonna win in the end war. It has to end sometime, who is gonna come out on top, with logical explanations on why if you can....
GW.

They will eventually win all our money. :search:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Nope your all wrong, the c'tan will win and then they will all get sucked into a blackhole, then end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FIN:wink:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I'd say the Necrons. They almost did it before, and if they lock the warp away (Which they almsot did last time) all those pesky chaos Demons don't mean a thing!

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I'd say the Necrons. They almost did it before, and if they lock the warp away (Which they almsot did last time) all those pesky chaos Demons don't mean a thing!
Not only that, if they lock the Warp away then the Imperium of Man will also fail because it will be the end of Warp Travel and communication between worlds and fleets will cease! Each star system will be isolated and can be picked off one by one. The same for all races that use the Warp to travel and communicate.

Only the Necrons and Nids are free from the Warp - but the Necrons have no organic matter for the Nids to feed on, while the atoms sucked up by the Gauss technology by the Necrons will continue to feed the C'tan.

I think Necrons are going to win because they are ageless and have the most time to make it happen. No infighting (anymore) and the most advanced technology in the galaxy.

·
Banned
994 Posts
I believe it will come down to the Tyranids and the Necrons. The Tyranids will eventually consume all biomatter in the galaxy and that will leave nothing but the Necrons to inhabit the galaxy after the nids move on. I mean, Necrons don't really have anything to interest the Tyranids considering that they aren't organic and have no genetic material. I think that ultimately, the galaxy will be inhereted by the Necrons, albiet waiting dormant in stasis for life to re-emerge after the Tyranids have absorbed everything and moved on.

As far as Chaos and Humanity are concerned, they depend on each other for their existance even though they spend the majority of their time trying to wipe each other out. If humanity dies, what is left to feed the warp? If Chaos dies, mankind will revert to another Age of Strife and be consumed by the alien races of the galaxy.

Eldar/Dark Eldar? They are a dying race already, besides who cares anyway really, bunch of homos. (Joking, joking, but I really don't like the Eldar though.)

Orks? As bad ass as they are, they still can't match the voracity of the Tyranids.

Tau? The greater good just isn't good enough to stand against the numberless hordes of mindless killing machines of the Hive Mind.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
simple, imperium.
why? cause when the emporer wakes up/recovers/is reborn he'll come along and everyone will be
"please belss my lasgun so it will kill" and he'll be
"what do you mean bless it?"
"bless the machine spirit inside!"
"what machine spirit you idiot? its a gun heres how it works, not through magic or belief, through technology and ballistic!"

and then mankind will actually make some techno-progress until the IG have bolters, SM have uber-laser destruction rays and everyone else is killed cause of mankinds awesome tech.

·
Super Moderator
2,998 Posts
sprldancer is right!

Mankind will win out in the end. The second something serious enough to take terra down is realised, EVERY able bodied human, Marine and machine will come to defend her. With the Emperor and the Returned primarchs (Dorn, Lion, Russ, Khan, Guiliman, Vulkan and Corax) will stand at the forefront with a million space marines and trillions of guardsmen. In the ensuing slaughter, tens of trillions of warriors from all sides will be killed. Heros will rise and fall. The Emperor will make his final sacrifice against the forces of evil, but it will claim his life. Mankind will be left shattered, it's worlds cut off. Guiliman and Dorn will begin to rebuild and the next great crusade will be launched.

That's how i think it should go down. We may all play as different races, but WE'RE all human. So humanity will win in the end.

Or am i the only one who believes in a romantic voctory??:D

Besides, this way GW can have another great crusade and start all over again. Warhammer 50k anyone???:D

·
Registered
323 Posts
sprldancer is right!

Mankind will win out in the end. The second something serious enough to take terra down is realised, EVERY able bodied human, Marine and machine will come to defend her. With the Emperor and the Returned primarchs (Dorn, Lion, Russ, Khan, Guiliman, Vulkan and Corax) will stand at the forefront with a million space marines and trillions of guardsmen. In the ensuing slaughter, tens of trillions of warriors from all sides will be killed. Heros will rise and fall. The Emperor will make his final sacrifice against the forces of evil, but it will claim his life. Mankind will be left shattered, it's worlds cut off. Guiliman and Dorn will begin to rebuild and the next great crusade will be launched.

That's how i think it should go down. We may all play as different races, but WE'RE all human. So humanity will win in the end.

Besides, this way GW can have another great crusade and start all over again. Warhammer 50k anyone???:D
50K? Sure, why not...romance is an overvalued concept anyways.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Eldar won't win it but they would survive it
because thats what they do.

Same with the orkz, they would be impossible to eradicate

and how do you kill a IDEA!! (chaos)

·
Registered
12 Posts
its gonna be nids v chaos deamons in the end cos the emperor will die and a load of chaos deamons will flood into the universe and will fight a probably endless war till the warp is extingiuished or the tyranids run out of tyranids.

·
Registered
130 Posts
dunno. probably nids unless the flow of them was stopped. I reckon the only way the imperium would win is if they allied with the eldar and the tau, the 2 "goodest races". but then those 3 would have to fight it out.

In my role as a tau shas'o i have to say tau, because of the strength of their weapons and the speed they are evolving and adapting at. However, i genuinely think that the imperium will eventually win, albiet costign the lives of exactly 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000(to the power 99) imperial troops. thats a smegload of corpses.

Its be funny if squats made a comeback in the midst of all the fighting and kicked everyones ass. Or at least headbutted.

·
Registered
130 Posts
sprldancer is right!

you forgot 1 thing - the emperor is a corpse. he is 99.9% machine. the only thing keeping him alive is the adeptus mechanicus and that won't be for long because:

in white dwarf for july this year, it said that they found failures in the golden throne's mechanisms that were far beyond their ability to repair

Oh baby.... lol

·
Registered
200 Posts
In the end the good guy factions will win thats how it always happens

Even though there will never be an end war is forever someone always want something what better way then to take it the by force

·
Banned
994 Posts
The term "Good Guy" largely depends on what side of the fence you are sitting on.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I say the Imperium will win, because eventually there'll be another Macharius-like figure that'll teach the galaxy the ways of pwn, and reclaim everything in the name of the Emperor! Either that, or they'll just pull some Death-Star-like thing out of their sleeves and eliminate every non-imperial life form in existence.

·
The Apathetic one.
580 Posts
Orks... you just cant get rid of them, if the Orks, and Nids Ran into each other.... well, I think it would devolve into a Eternal War zone. and you can't permanganate remove em, the can grow almost anywhere, even in space hulks.

And supposedly, Long Range Imperial Probes that can receive messages from other galaxies.... all they hear is Ork Chatter

41 - 60 of 63 Posts