Votes: 31 51.7%
  • Lemon Russ

Votes: 29 48.3%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well these asr the two most brutal fighters of the Crusade Ever:scare: so if these Two got into a fight who would win Angron leader of the World Eaters OR Lemon Russ leader of the Space Wolves?

EDIT: this is Pre Heresy

·
Registered
222 Posts
Despite his shere barbarism in driving magnus to heresy it has to be russ, i'm a loyalist through and through.:)

·
Registered
316 Posts
I vote for the lemon, his sour juices will blind Angron. and if a lemon can do that imagine what Leman could do!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Angron is a freaking beast man, dude he was raised by gladiators with all that nano brain surgery on him, he would just rip Russ apart and go ape shit all over him

·
Registered
375 Posts
It sort of depends, is Angron pumped up by daemon juice or is this Pre-Heresy? If its Post-Heresy then obviously Leman will have to fight an uphill battle, a batlle he would likely lose, whereas if its mano a mano without Khorne Steroids the I'm putting my money on Leman Russ. Hooray for Lemony Goodness!

·
The Hammer of Olympia
2,116 Posts
even though it's pre-heresy id have to say angron, the man simply cannot be stopped. in fact stop is not part of his vocabulary unless it is "stop once everyone is dead" then he understands it. im sorry russ your are my fav loyalist primarch but angron would beat you to a bloody fucking pulp

·
Registered
854 Posts
Angron. Russ is badass, and cool, but he got bitchslapped by Lion El'Jonson...who was not particularly noted for his close combat badassery. No matter how cool you might think the Lion is, or if you say it was a sneak blow, I maintain that Angron would curbstomp Leman Russ before ripping him limb from limb and taking a wolf-blood shower for the blood god...even preheresy.

·
Registered
146 Posts
russ is the only primarch that could best the emporor and angorncho gladiator dude.
but in a fight i think angorn would just lose control and russ would just take him out no bother on him

·
Registered
855 Posts
I'm going to have to go with Russ.

Although both primarchs were known for their ferocity in battle, Leman was more than just a mindless blood-lusting killer. Along with ferocity, Russ possessed a wolf's cunning and creativity where as Angron was sheer mindless brutality. The fight would most likely appear to be in Angron's favour (Russ doing a lot of keeping out of the mad man's grasp) but in the end my money would be on Leman coming out on top.

As to the LEJ vs. Russ fight: not very hard to sucker punch a guy roaring with laughter at the absurdity of two primarchs fighting.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Just read soem of the fluff in the space wolves book, aparently the lemon got sucker punched by the lion and was knocked unconcious, maybe he isn't so tough after all!

·
Bringer of the Apocalypse
2,559 Posts
I'd have to vote for Angron. Pre-Daemonhood, he WAS a highly-skilled gladiator; He'd probably play with Russ for awhile, then finish him when Horus gave the "thumb's down" sign :wink:. I also imagine Angron having an advantage as he'd probably know all sorts of underhanded fighting styles, while Russ would try to be more honorable...

Granted, half the fun in watching Russ get whomped is what he did to my beloved Thousand Sons...:cray:

·
Registered
33 Posts
After a few Scooby Snacks Russ would be like Arthur to the Black Knight in the Holy Grail. He'd let Angron go ape sh*t and then take him apart limb by limb. Russ would leave Angron a bloody friggin' mess. I know Angron is the Galaxy's premier gladiator but Russ is too cunning, not to mention equally ferocious. Russ bested the Big "E" for Christ's sake!

My vote: Russ... handily.

After leaving Angron with many "flesh wounds" Russ would bring over a bowl right next to Angron's limbless body and eat some Kibble n' Bits right in his face and then mark Angron as his territory by lifting his leg and defecating on Angron's bloody stump of a body.

It's like Raider's of the Lost Ark when Indiana Jones shoots that flashy swordsman. Who cares if you're tough? Brains matched with brawn would win that fight, especially between two Primarchs.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I can feel the hate in here... you Chaos guys sure can hold a grudge (lol).

Firstly I's like to note that Russ is not realy to blame for Magnus turning to chaos; if you read closely, it very clearly states that the Emperor sent Russ to bring Magnus back to the palace on Terra, and Russ went out to do exactly that.

It was Horus, who then lied to Russ, and ordered him to kill Magnus. (Sinse Horus was not only the Warmaster, but also a freind of Russ at the time, its not a hard choice).

Russ was being dutiful and trying to do what was right. Magnus was agter all, using illegal sorcery.

As far as the fight...

Angron has nothing on Russ. Russ bested the Emperor in 2 of the 3 tests and their fight was a draw. His heroic deeds in the crusade merit the Leman Russ battle tank being named after him. Angron got all his deamon power and "ascended" so he could what, hide in his deamon realm in the eye of terror? scary...:laugh:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Anyone here ever read the "Do the Daemon Primarchs ever Hang out?" thread on Warseer? I picture it kind of like the first few chapters.

(Name of Speaker eludes me right now, either Horus or Ezekyle)"And what have you done since the Heresy?"

Angron:"Well, I failed to ravage a small Hive World"

Mortarion: "Not helping Ang, not helping."

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'd have to say Leman. They are both ferocious and brutal, Angron more so, but Leman has cunning and intelligence that is far superior to Angron.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Any which way: Russ cause even though angron may be better physically it does not matter if you do not fight with your brain then you will lose, cunning will beat strength any day, and angron being a gladiator i think would not have any effect because since he would have been so far superior to the normal humans in the ring he would not have gained an advantage in fact his skill is probably less because of it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts