Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The title say it all.

This universe is so massive, over the top that Iv'e yet to see an universe more powerful than this one.

Star Trek had heavy support, but I've yet to see convincing argument, since number, rthlessness and space are killings factors for high tech.

Personnally, Marvel 616 and DC maybe could be honest and strong contender, but I've got doubt about this anyway.

Please, keep things civils. Thanks !

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Right, the trouble with this sort of thing is that there is no right answer to this sort of thing. Like Vaz said, it really just comes down to which universe has the most obnoxious and numerous fans on whichever forum threads like this pop-up.

That being said, Jedi are totally better than psykers and John-117 is better than any space marine evarz.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Whichever has the biggest rabid unintelligent fans; 40K at the minute is right up there.
You clearly haven't met Standard Trekkie's. Whose standard arguments involve failing to understand the meaning of the words lower limit and basic thermodynamics.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Pretty much any universe that allows wishes to be made.

Aladin could destroy 40K simply by wishing 40K out of existence.

In a fair fight.... Maybe the Dragon Ball Z universe, without their one wish, simply because they get stupid powerful and would slowly kill everyone uncontested. All depends on how Psykers would effect a Saiyan.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Definitely Adamantine Wolverine and a marine of any Chapter. Bonus marks for variety in your response.
There's a good question, Wolverine isn't a sluggish opponent he's got some speed and animal instincts for danger.

I'm thinking in a fight A world eater, Space wolf and blood angel would have the best chance of being able to take him. Followed by raven guard and night lords.

The biggest thing when facing wolverine is that you need speed or savagery on your side, otherwise death of a thousand cuts is going to happen.

·
Registered
326 Posts
DBZ is stupid powerful. You would need an OP Psyker to stand a chance. I think the mind would be their greatest weakness, simply because Goku as strong as he is, he is a complete dumbass, martially smart, but not intelligent in any other aspect.

Also as for Wishing. DBZ does have limits, the dragons can only kill what the dragon ball creator themselves can kill. I remember them trying to wish a badguy away and getting a big, "Uhh...thats beyond my power..."

As for Wolverine, He has practical Immortality, Depends what you hit him with. But Warhammer 40k does have the benefit that Adamantium is not actually much of an impediment for their weapons(Think about it, Even chainswords get Adamantium teeth), so technically Wolverine could lose his adamantium as it gets slagged by plasma and such. It really comes down to Wolverines quickness.

·
Registered
522 Posts
The Xeelee used Closed timelike curves to re-engineer their own evolution during the moments shortly after the big bang, fold space and time as if it's paper, and exist in and around the event horizons of super blackholes.
They also re-shaped the universe to create a tear in the fabric of reality allowing them to move between many different universes, whilst manipulating the physical constants of those universes to suit themselves.
They would kick Wolverine in the nuts, and he would stay down. :grin:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts