Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
I will be at the final, still not sure what I am going to take though. I could take my trusty eldar, but I might take something different as I think their will be enough eldar and tau armies there without me anyway.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I will be there.

Taking a new army if I can finish painting it.

I don't expect it to play well, but it will look nice while its losing. :)

Spent last year on the bottom tables with my looks nice but plays lame army and had a great time as a result.

·
Registered
630 Posts
After a shocking first day (1 Win 2 Losses) I managed to pull myself together and get the three straight wins on the second day boosting my BA's up to 22nd.
Council Of Doom Is currently under construction for the final.....

·
Registered
275 Posts
i will be going with my "black templar" terminator dread combo army

martin

p.s longbeard - how is that going gaming wise, if you have tryed it yet???

·
Registered
630 Posts
Yep had a few games now, played Fallen Angels Double lash list losing heavy then winning the re-match heavy. Played Gaz's winning Eldar list and Skuzz's termie heavy list last night losing narrowly against Gazs Eldar and getting a heavy win against Skuzz.
Overall I'm pretty happy with the way the list Is working out, If the council can stay out of combat there damn hard to take down and deal sufficent pain via the spears and destructor, just so happens that the two losses were mainly down to the council getting caught and bogged down.
I've made a few changes to the list and hope to get of my arse and do a proper bat-rep with pics and all.....

·
Registered
966 Posts
Which has sooooo endeared me to takign my Deathwatch Termies to the final again.

Came 7th at my heat (whooooooot go nids) so am now at a quandry. Do i take my Termies to defend my un-official Mr Terminator crown (but no scouse shaun with termies to compete against) or do i take the nids and prove who is the Hyve King?

Or go nuts and totally do a new army in 6 weeks....?????

·
Registered
13 Posts
Came 11th at Heat 2 with new Chaos. (Only 1 Lash! :shok:)

Got a problem with choice of armies as well - Nids, Chaos and Necrons atm! Never get time to playtest for these things so that won't help either! :biggrin: Wonder how many Orks will turn up to the Final? I don't doubt the codex but the sheer willpower it'll take for people to paint up all the Boyz!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.