• Baharroth

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Maugan Ra

Votes: 22 43.1%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I play Altansar, so of course my favourite would be Maugan Ra. He looks awesome and rescueing an entire craftworld from the Eye of Terror is so as well. He may not be the most powerful of them though.
Lol, surprised he got so many votes...

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Asurmen - The only lord with an invunrable save and also the only hero who can isntant kill in combat. However his price tag is too high to make him usable.

Karandras - Bad ass in combat and can muller quite wof lot of people. Can't deal with tanks(none except Fuegan can really). probbly the best hero in combat with the Avatar being close to him.

Jain Zar - Can kill MEQ with ease(with support). Has the highest Inisatve inj the game(geing 11 on the charge). Struggles to kill Termintors due to Invun saves and fists/hammers.

Fuegan - No one is better at anti-tank in the entire game really. 18" melta weapon, Melta bombs, Strength 5, Counts as monster against tanks. Use alot for a reason.

Baharroth - Fast, Haywire grenades but lacks any sort of punch. the weakest of the 6 really(and the only one i have :()

Maugan Ra - Considered the best due to his skill at range and being as deadly as msot other elite warriors in combat. he's the "Anyman" of the lords tho his ranged attack is wasted when used with his own aspect.

I voted for Fuegan namly becuase he is such a beast at poping tanks and that is whats needed witht he very Mech heavy lists now a days.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Baharroth
#1) finest student of Asurmen which means he was the best out of the other pheonix lords.

#2) fastest eldar to have ever lived.

#3) not really a good reason but he just looks bad ass.

·
Death Before Dishonour
1,430 Posts
Clearly its the Fallen Phoenix, who is the Master of the Incubi, and the Incubi are an epic force as is, but alas he is Fallen and works for the Darkside now.

And seeing as he is not on this list Karandras gets my vote.

Grish

·
Registered
115 Posts
I say Maugan Ra. Not only am I a fan of Dark Reapers (eat it SM) but he also took on an entire tendril of hive fleet Leviathan by himself and won.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Me. I am the greatest of them all!

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Seeing as I cannot vote for Arhras the fallen phoenix (or however you spell his name)

It's got to be Asurman. Seeing as he is the living representitive of the phoenix and the 'father' of the Aspect warriors...meaning he trained the rest.

And to the guy on the first page who said Karandras can't kill tanks, what the hell is 6 str 8 attacks for then?
And Maugan Ra....5 str 6 rending shots when using fast shot?
Read the codex before making daft comments. Newer players will be put off models by such infomation, false or not.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Kanandras. Pretty awesome rules, pretty awesome aspect warriors, pretty awesome tactics and i love the Shadow Sect apoc formation. Hes a beast in combat against pretty much anything.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I've had some amazing results with all of them, except Baharroth.

Asurmen has killed a reasonable amount of things and has survived 6 game turns of CC with a Soul Grinder (A feat in itself).

Karandras infiltrated and killed a squad of Plague Marines turn one. Handful of similar instances.

Jain Zar ate many Terminators and Marines in her day.

Fuegan did his thing all over the place, even down a DP in CC once.

Maugan Ra has been my fall back guy for some time, being almost as good a Jain Zar in CC.

However, since I can't let Baharroth lead over anyone, I am going to vote for Jain Zar. She's done well enough to deserve it.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Maugan Ra, no doubt. He went into the Eye of Terror to save his people. That is dedication.
I concur and Dark Reapers are my favouriote aspect although why no warp spider one? never got that

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
That's the simplest and truest answer, for sure, but I like to think that everytime a Warp Spider Phoenix Lord arises he/she rolls doubles on a Warp Jump...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts