Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in some unspecified codex i read a while ago(space marines?) it said that before the emperor revealed Himself as the supreme ruler of mankind he spent millenia uon terra, carefully nurtring humanity in the right direction
WHAT IF HE'S ON EARTH NOW?:shok:
if he is, who do YOU think he is and why?

·
The Omnipotent
256 Posts
Me. I'll get to the nurturing later though.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
my guess is one of the following

Jackie Chan - Nothing can or will kill him
Chuck Norris - Becuase he's Chuck friekn Norris!
Deadpool - Because he's all ready the Emperor of the 4th wall.
Elvis - He's alive and well on the moon with Michael Jackson working in a chip shop.
Pedo Bear - He know where you sleep!!!

But i think if it has to be anyone then it has to be Aisen from Bleach. The guy is so evil and powerful Chuck Norris has to kill a million kittens a day just to stop him from flicking him on the head!!!

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Well, there is only one Person that has ever come close.

William H. Macy

That's William Hero Macy to those of you who don't know any better. He often works in secret turning the gears of the world with his shifty schemes. William Hero Macy is best known for controlling the beast known as Chuck Norris. How? With fear! Chuck knows that at any moment William Hero Macy could have his soul.

You see William H Macy trashed Japanese cities over 60 years ago (Atomic Bombs? Pssh!), it was utter devastation but Macy wanted to play with dinosaurs. When Godzilla awoke there was a mighty battle. Mind rays and fire breath scorched the skies as the two battled on and on. Finally, growing bored, Macy raised his eyes to his opponent and thanked him for this short duel. Promptly, Godzilla made his final charge and on his second step he simply disappeared. It was too late, Macy has obliterated his body with his concentrated mind power. There was never even really a chance for Godzilla, for though the battle was intense Macy just wanted to toy with the greatest Dino Warrior. Out of kindness, William H Macy took Godzilla's soul and kept it until the time was right.

One day, he came across a small baby abandoned in the streets, premature and sick. As the light seem to fade out of the child, Macy fused the soul of Godzilla inside him. Immediately, the baby was full of life and in a matter of seconds was covered in red hair. Macy thought it was fitting that he would be ginger, as the boy truly had no soul of his own... It belonged to Macy. Thus, Chuck Norris was born.

·
Registered
494 Posts
If he was real, i would say commander badass but as he isn't...

Arnold Schwarzenegger: just because he is badass. (and he has california, NEXT STEP: EARTH!)

·
Drinker of tea...
2,277 Posts
maybe he's Angelina Jolie. She's hot, rich and and probably smart (and if I were the Emperor, that's what I'd choose to be)
At the moment she's busy buying up 20 random kids who she'll shortly inject with gene-seed... only a couple more to go then the Great Crusade can get under way!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
maybe he's Angelina Jolie. She's hot, rich and and probably smart (and if I were the Emperor, that's what I'd choose to be)
At the moment she's busy buying up 20 random kids who she'll shortly inject with gene-seed... only a couple more to go then the Great Crusade can get under way!!
Uhm,
THAT is actually a logical and disturbing thought.
-Erich

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
I think it's the homeless guy at the corner begging for change. He is always talking to people that aren't there, and he does say he has foreseen the end of time and that the end is nigh. I also see him twitching and swatting at things that are not there, like he is fighting off demons or entities that are attacking him, (could be bugs though.) Good possibility he really is a psychic and is omnipresent. For that reason I always give him a few coins, my soul is worth it...

·
Registered
458 Posts

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
I think he would be Arnold Schwarzenegger...

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Some say he's the most powerful Psyker in existence, that he can destroy things with the power of his mind, or that he will eventually launch a genocidal planetary war. All we know is, he's called the Stig.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I remember we had a thread similar to this a while back, and it was a largley held belief (by two, maybe three) people, that The Stig of Top Gear was the Emperor of Mankind.
this. he is right

1 - 20 of 23 Posts