Chuck Norris. 'Nuff said?

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
The emperor. DONE!

·
Registered
8 Posts
The Emperor is the least, if you've guys have read the Horus Heresy novels then i'm sure you'll agree it's either ALL OF THE DARK ELDAR or Mortarion pre-heresy, that guy was a legit dick.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
The least? I am sorry but have you been reading the same fluff?

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Actually can I change my 'vote' because I pick the Emperor too- he might have been doing it for the right reasons but that blood thirsty bastard wouldn't let anything stand in his way even mass genocide.

Plus some people seem to be confusing being evil and being ruthless- they're not one and the same thing just because they hang out at the same bars.

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
Biggest Dick is easiest Mortarion for getting up and yelling "WITTTCCHHHH" all the time...

Or maybe Lorgar for being a Nut job Religious Fanatic.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
I would have voted Tzeentch. He always has no qualms about sacrificing his champions all to progress on his great game.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Charles Bronson as the Emperor

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
There is no true answer; it's all based on opinions that come from various sources.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
high lords of terra, maybe drawn with the inquisition, can't think of any single person, even the emperor has probably killed less for no reason than those 2 groups alone who happily consign entire galaxies to there fate if one person sneezes weird, and are more than happy to backstab each other at every turn, heck a guardsmens life expectancy is 15hours, a high lord of terra must have one of 15 minutes with everyone who wants that position and is willing to use any means to get it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts